1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nuggets 11/29/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 28, 2023.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The worst thing to happen to the GARM, lol

oh boy.. here we go (mario voice)

that 8 points going to be more impactful than Jalen's 26 to some people because we cant root for all the Rockets players it seems

2. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

This one was basically a wire-to-wire loss. Hate to see it, but the scheduling was tough and our guys tried, at least.

Denver is a really, really good team...and they showed it tonight after we limited them for the first two at home. I think they had something to prove, and they proved it. The Rockets proved something too--if you don't take them seriously, you'll regret it.

Hope FVV comes back soon, his steady play was sorely missed today. I got to give Jalen props for filling in admirably in FVV's absence, though. This may be the best all-around game he's played all season and he almost singlehandedly kept us in the game. That's the kind of growth I've been hoping to see, and three out of his last four games have been good.

Alpi is an all-star, and a superstar in the making. Jabari is playing good D and is the most efficient dude on the team.

As shitty as this loss was...I've felt worse

3. 34to11

34to11 Member

No offense but if you haven't figured out Booby's shtick by now that's entirely on you.
    It doesn't get any more "one note" than him.

i3artow i3aller and BigMaloe like this.
  4. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

I.D.I.O.T.
    (first reply gonna be: "nah…amen is the franchise")

i3artow i3aller and Tfor3 like this.
  5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

if you think of it this way: Rockets have played a bunch of tough teams and they are at .500

Rockets should be in the hole right now with their schedule.

This is the last game Rockets play against Denver and the rockets took 2 off them.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

#CutJalen
    #TradeJalenForTwoCheetos

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

[​IMG]

i3artow i3aller and DeBeards like this.
  8. OnlyRockets

OnlyRockets Member

AND JALEN IS BACK TO BE THE FACE OF THE FRANCHISE AGAIN

Tfor3 likes this.
  9. roslolian

roslolian Member

Cam can come in even if Jalen is there. If Ime put in Cam over Holiday we prob win this game.

catarax05 and Tfor3 like this.
  10. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

We've been put up against a murderer's row of opponents, and we've come out looking strong. I have to think that we have one of the toughest schedules in the entire league so far--which is why it's been so fun seeing our guys pull out gutsy win after gutsy win (with more than a few blowouts sprinkled in)

I think we have one more game against Denver, though

BigMaloe, roslolian and DreamShook like this.
  11. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Goon, Cam and Amen have entered the chat

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

His persona is the absolute worst I have come across online at any point in my time of interacting with people. I feel sorry for the guy he's absolutely a pitiful person.

13. maypk

maypk Member

- Jalen was by far the best Rocket on both ends tonight.
    - Sengun had a decent offensive game and he was non-existent on defense and played his worst defensive game of his entire career. Basically the Rockets tried to play defense 4v5 in his minutes on the court tonight and I was actually shocked that Ime subbed him in in the 4th.
    - Jabari straight up refused to defend MPJ in the 1st half but bounced back in the 2nd half defensively.

It was destined to be a blowout loss, gg, on to the next one.

#973 maypk, Nov 29, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
    34to11 likes this.
  14. OnlyRockets

OnlyRockets Member

Not really... Ime is not utilizing Jalen effectively. Why did he bench him in the fourth quarter when he was dominating the game?

15. Rockets4Life13

Again, you’re wrong. The clock is running. I’m not sure when exactly in the game they stop the gameclock aswell but it’s not at the 6 minute mark.

it’s probably in the last 2 minutes when they would stop both clocks until the ball is touched.

16. TimDuncanDonaut

Not sure why. Everybody gets a clean slate right; including the rookies. Let him play; if he fails yank him, but at least give Cam a shot. Sengun had to play his way from the bench to a starter under Silas. Cam isn't even on the 2nd unit.

It is what it is.

i3artow i3aller and DeBeards like this.
  17. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Hope the scheduled fourth showdown between two teams, both fights w/ full lineup, a fair game will be pretty enjoyable to fans.
    (side note: refs gotta whistle in a fair manner)

Roomba likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

They have barely played any bottom feeders so far. There is a gauntlet of bottom feeding East teams they haven't saved yet.

joshuaao, BigMaloe, maypk and 2 others like this.
  19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I’m kind of puzzled why Cam hasn’t gotten more time with the ball club. Maybe something going on behind the scenes? Defense?

Every game I’ve watched him play he’s looked great.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

youre right.. we got another one in December. all our games against Denver done before the year is done. is crazy

Ancient Moabite and Roomba like this.