1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 11/19/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 18, 2023.

1. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

And who hired Silas?

2. Brad Newley the Goat

Trade Jalen and trade Smith while people still think he has some potential

3. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

How long is this man going to be hurt?? Lol. He had a good series against Denver last year and rode that to the tune of $8 million contract (I'm assuming the next 3 years won't be picked up). He has just been bad.

4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

So Jalen won't be Kobe Bryant 2.0 .. Don't need him to be.. Some of yall over-exaggerations are dangerously alarming .. He had a horrendous game but the team is better, so he'll definitely get better..

Tfor3 likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Told you he is a chucker, a good player otherwise.

He is short and he chucks.

6. invocux

invocux Member

I like this team a lot we are legit but our 2nd and 3rd picks are killing us **** they are young excuse. I'm so pissed that we shat the bed in back to back drafts.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I wanted Mobley and I wanted Murray - both are better right now than whom was picked before them.

DD

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Sengun is absolutely carrying this team on his shoulders.

Jeff, FVV and Brooks are savvy vets providing sparks, but Sengun is clearly the foundation of the current building. I've seen enough, the numbers are clear.

9. King713

King713 Member

Jalen not cooking the Lakers is not good. He usually gets up for them. Next time Ime can’t be fouling out Sengun. He should’ve played some in the 3rd after that 4th foul. Pulling him killed everything. And yet they still had a chance. This team is a consistent (if that exist) Jalen from really being a threat.

10. SORF

SORF Member

We lost this game when Jalen was point guard. He is not a point guard. His attitude when he is point guard is trying to position himself to make a shot. Jalen, you have 4 other Rockets on the floor with you....USE THEM! PASS THE :mad::mad::mad::mad: BALL.

11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Ime gave green those mins, man see something in green that most of these folks btching can't see.

If green was bad ime would sit his a$$ out see lockdale. But I guess whenever we lose btching about Green is a way to release your anger

12. Newlin

Newlin Member

VanVleet, Sengun, and Brooks are a solid core. Smith and Green are inconsistent, but they are young. We badly need a competent backup center. Not sure Amen is what we need at this point for backup PG. But, we really aren’t supposed to contend this year, so all the pieces are not in place.

#1412 Newlin, Nov 19, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2023
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Why is Jock playing like he can’t see out of 1 eye? This dude is fumbling passes worse than Omer Asik. Somebody give this dude a towel so he can wipe all that butter of his fingers

he can’t finish anything at the rim and has a 2 cm vertical…every time I see him on the court I get mad and know some fckery is about ensue

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

We had forgotten the sting of "outshot at the foul line by 15, lose by 1" types of games, especially back to back.

Losing to the refs is a special kind of irritation.

15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Curry's turn to kill us with long range shots.

16. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

Already 3rd year in the league for Green. Age excuse just does not cut it anymore. He has not shown any improvement so far from last year when all he does is score. Alpren is also 21 but look at his improvement.

napalm06 likes this.
  17. Mr.Scary

Mr.Scary Member

This loss sucks. I am getting tired of just looking at the schedule and pretty much knowing the opponent that day is shooting 10+ more free throws and every 50/50 call late will be in their favor. F the Cali teams.

anthony59237 and napalm06 like this.
  18. J_Hunter_1977

J_Hunter_1977 Member

**** Lebron

Mr.Scary likes this.
  19. thedude077

thedude077 Member

They fought to end. That's why I'm not mad at this loss. F--- these bipolar fans here who are mad.

whozee, anthony59237 and ramotadab like this.
  20. glenadyll

glenadyll Contributing Member

Jalen is figuring out what the game is like when he fully commits to D. He will adjust and be just fine on O. Bari is still in his rookie season (for all intents and purposes) and catching up to the speed of the game. He will adjust and be fine. Deep breaths and reevaluate in 3 months.

i3artow i3aller, Tfor3 and ramotadab like this.