1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Nikki Haley for President 2024 Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RayRay10, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Major

Major Member

I'm not sure this would actually be unconstitutional. As it is, social media companies only have immunity from being sued for user content due to Sec 230 of the Communications Decency Act. But that could be easily rewritten to have them only have immunity for the things that verified users say. In that scenario, companies would make the decision to verify users or risk being liable for anonymous threats, violent posts, etc.

It leaves people with free speech; but companies that post and amplify that content would be liable if bad things happen as a result.

Andre0087 likes this.
  2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

3. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

You mean sElection.

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Why you on here talking in Morse code? Say what you have to say...

5. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

The Election was STOLEN and not at the fringes. Is that CLEAR enough? The SWAMP establishment will stop at nothing to punish anyone who challenges their LIES. It's in the propaganda every day.

But I tire of being outraged, so let me leave it there for all you Satanists.

6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Oh, you'll fit right in over here...the D&D is always on the lookout for more wackjobs...lol.

ROCKSS likes this.
  7. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Who is this swamp you speak of and why didnt trump get rid of it like he promised to?? I am still waiting for that Health plan........and his taxes......and still waiting on that check from mexico or did that money go to Stormy or the poor lady J Carroll who sued him for $5 mill or one of his 500 lawyers who are trying to keep him out of jail?

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It's not often we get to agree! Well, I don't know if it's 'psychotic' but it is dumb so I'm surprised she said it twice. She would need legislation from Congress, which won't be forthcoming, and then it'd still be struck down by SCOTUS. So why come out with a promise that is obviously empty? And I can agree that fake accounts cause all kinds of mischief, but going straight to a command-and-control model is clumsy and unattractive. I won't pay it too much mind because she wouldn't get anywhere in it, but it reflects a mindset.

FrontRunner likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I bet folks were thinking I was crazy to post that haley had only a slightly better chance to win the republican nomination than I do... at this point I may actually have a better chance.

[​IMG]

ROCKSS likes this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah, it's pretty much a backdoor social credit score like what the CCP is doing.

One could argue it much much worse.

FrontRunner and No Worries like this.
  12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Meanwhile, haley has to run against trump, but also kiss his a$$ at the same time...

No Worries likes this.
  13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seriously? That's nonsense. Trump tells the truth. The election was stolen by satanists, everyone not MAGA are swamp creatures, and QAnon is real. Don your tin hat and get with the program. :p

ROCKSS likes this.
  14. ROCKSS

As soon as he is the nominee she and all others will go back to kissing his fat a$$..............Viv wont have far to go, his nose is squarely on the kings booty

[​IMG]

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Well that ends Haley's chances.

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

I mean, not that there were many chances if any at all to begin with but this confirms how terrible of a candidate she is....

No Worries likes this.
  18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I take it you're a scion of the Sumner, Mississippi Bryants. Do you buy your cotton gin fans retail or know a guy.

19. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

I don't know them, but they sound like good people.

20. ROCKSS

Good Lord, you can't like someone from another party these days or you get canceled. Far to many snowflakes in politics these days, who cares who gave her inspiration.............I have a ton of respect for Mitt Romney, doesn't mean I would vote for him.........all this faux outrage is ridiculous. I respect Haley for what she's done in the past, don't agree with her on many things and I dont think I would vote for her, but jeez, ya`ll gonna hate on her just because she says she had inspiration from HC.........................#canelculture at its finest

[​IMG]

juicystream likes this.