1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 7, 2023.

1. maypk

maypk Member

I don't know about the leader of Hamas, but she should be the leader of Israel, she makes 1000x more sense than y'all combined. :D

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody here is stopping you from being a WokMas breh
    you can believe Leah Thomas is a girl
    It’s your right to woke

ROXRAN and Salvy like this.
  3. tinman

Supporting Member

4. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

tinman likes this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

In terror group swapping
    @AroundTheWorld

to make sure its diverse I swapped out Hamas with Al Queda because I feel they are being neglected

Disney would have done it

basso likes this.
  6. basso

Supporting Member

7. basso

Supporting Member

they're a death cult, so I suspect they'll choose option 2, if nothing else, for the clicks from their fellow travelers in the liberal media.

DaDakota and ROXRAN like this.
  8. basso

Supporting Member

9. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

It is crazy to me that we're debating some of the atrocities. Sure, maybe Hamas didn't burn a baby by putting it in an oven, they just burned it the regular old way.

The girl at the festival wasn't COMPLETELY beheaded...just partially beheaded...more like fatally scalped. An apparently acceptable level of beheadedness.

LosPollosHermanos, basso and ROXRAN like this.
  10. Salvy

Salvy Member

Bruh, Hamas is holding them hostage..... Not Israel.... Hamas loves killing people, they aren't going to just stop because of a ceasefire... They just want Israel to stop hunting them down before they go extinct...... They should go extinct thou..... *ck every terrorist.... Smart people don't support lgbtqhamas

basso and ROXRAN like this.
  11. basso

Supporting Member

12. maypk

maypk Member

And Israel is holding Palestinians hostage and Israel loves killing people too so i still can't see the difference between two.

13. Salvy

Salvy Member

I think you mean Israel loves killing terrorists. Hamas F*cked around and are finding out, yeah Palestinian's are paying a hefty price for their terroristic little raping killing machines that they still don't want to denounce for some reason.. Palestinians themselves should be hunting these $hitstains too, as soon as all the turds stop breathing the ceasefire will happen...

basso and ROXRAN like this.
  14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You're getting emotional and fabricating a narrative, which given your disability isn't surprising.

I did say you were intellectually dishonest and its showing. Theres a reason people keep saying that about you. The irony is you said I was focusing on something unnecessary when I actually prefaced my post saying it doesn't change the loss of life. Of course those animals would do something like that, but again asking for an exerpt / direct link is too much for you? (and in all honesty I thought I missed it myself)

it shows how you integrate knowledge around you, which is what I take away more from anything. In essence, I don't think you provide any value to this board other than showing how stupid you are. Take a deep breath and think logically

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I have a logical thought. Once Hamas is dead, things will be better for Palestinians, Then we can all hold hands in the paradise this land was meant to be

Praise Jesus

basso and Salvy like this.
  16. maypk

maypk Member

And israelis are paying a hefty price for their war criminal presidents. It happens.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You are a pretty disgusting and rotten human being dude. You lied about Nook yesterday and now you're trying to do the same. Perhaps this is a way to hide your white supremacist narrative (and probably neo-nazi judging by the posts going back years and years where you defended their kind). You should be ashamed of yourself.

Learn to love and not to hate. Surrounding yourself by twitter propaganda is not going to help. Go help someone, volunteer, better yourself day in and out. Not what you are currently doing.

#1997 LosPollosHermanos, Oct 30, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2023
  18. maypk

maypk Member

LOL. Israel has been killing Palestinians way before Hamas was even founded, and they're still killing way after it. The only difference is that civilian casualties are not on just one side now.

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

Woke lgbtqhama's supporters are trying to cancel a war like its a comedian or something.... These people are so stupid, Israel don't care about your feelings, they care about Hamas never doing this again.

ROXRAN likes this.
  20. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

They are going to make sure It doesn’t happen again and frankly I’m glad

DaDakota and Salvy like this.