1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, he did improve for a while....but yeah, he's back to looking REALLY bad.

2. Pringles

Pringles Member

We will trade them Davis Mill for a 2nd round pick.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  3. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Always some excuse or lie with that guy. He spent his time during the pandemic stalking the internet for prey, signed a new contract, then decided it wasn't good enough for "The Wonder Boy" of the NFL. He then spent a whole season in Houston wheeling and dealing for trades from the bench and lying in court. He then spent a whole season in Cleveland "knocking the rust off". He comes back this year spending half the season "injured" and the other half getting sacked over and over for holding the ball too long, and looking worse than many backup quarterbacks.

At the end of the day though he gets to live like the multi-millionaire the Browns made him. When the season ends he can vacation on luxury yachts around the world, and wine and dine on the finest cuisine. Meanwhile, his fans in Cleveland will go back to their 40-60 HR work weeks trying to get by til the next paycheck, embarrassed to even wear those #4 jerseys they got for birthdays and Christmas, or decide to start burning them in bonfires over a few beers.

Two Sandwiches and ROCKSS like this.
  5. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I thought it was super odd that he was cleared a few weeks ago but took himself out, but hey, its an injury but then it happened again yesterday, he was cleared but then didn't play, something is just odd about this. I thought he would have an incentive to go out there and play through the pain, if nothing else to show his teammates he could be counted on, but dam this is a bad look for him....................oh well, not our issue, good luck Brownies, you guaranteed that fool his entire contract so what's the real incentive, I am sure he will have some great gram posts though

KingCheetah likes this.
  6. conquistador#11

Mcneil is one of the better follows

7. Ancient Moabite

To make your holier than thou rant even more potent, if you substitute the word They for He, you would be talking about at least 80% of the entire entertainment/celebrity tree club who operate as you say that Watson entertainer does, all those rotten apples never fall far from the tree

Some just get publicly humiliated worse than others, which isn't fair because all of them should be outed for the liars/prey stalkers (human traffickers) that they truly are

Sincerely

8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Bottom line is that he lost the enjoyment in playing football. He is finding every excuse to not play football, and then get out of the spotlight. He is awful now, but he was a really good QB before when he was adored by fans. He's probably a guy that had been the good guy his whole life, and now his entire identity has changed.

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Life is not so unfair for those types. Life is unfair to their victims. Out them all.

Also, I have more faith in humanity that more than 20% of men in the entire entertainment/sports business aren't sexual predators.

raining threes likes this.
  10. Fantasma Negro

11. conquistador#11

12. Victorious

Victorious Member

13. Ancient Moabite

It is very fair to those involved and unfair for those victims, those types are all on tape with blackmail because that's how they operate in that club, now its diff tiers of success, so the lower tier club members are not as involved as much as the mid to upper but they are privy to it and are guilty as the rest for being silent since it would cost them the bag$ ( career)

I admire your faith in humanity but as soon as you look at things for what they actually are, then facts and their Lower-self actions trump faith, and the fact is they are all agents/liars, some are more notorious than others and some are better actors than others to hide the facts

I was actually being kind when I said at least 80%, more like 98%

14. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

That's where we differ in opinions, but you are entitled to yours. I honestly don't believe 98% of the other athletes would do half the stuff Watson did, from balking on his contract after 2 months, to the whole internet sexual predator stalking incidents and "massage" requests.

15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

16. Ancient Moabite

Its not that's its 98% percent are doing exactly the same massage request as what Watson did as far as what the media leaked about his F-up , its those who have done worse or less in other forms but all links of the same chain, regardless of being athlete or actor or politician etc

Just like in hip hop where R Kelly did or what Birdman did messing with teenage boys but no case or charges were issued against him

Or what Cosby did what did, or Epstein Island / Playboy Mansion honey-pot or this sicko female politician on video saying they eat babies (literally)

Or like Pats owner Kraft with prostitute which is extension of a brothel (trafficking)

I could go on and on about athletes/entertainers/stage show characters etc (same thing) being caught up in stuff directly related to what Watson did

Watson was said to have like 25 victims........right?

That is peanuts compared to high multi millions of victims which they rake in around 140+ billion$ annually off of

The NFL is involved by proxy or they would have exiled/suspended Watson for life but instead rewarded him with largest guaranteed $ contract in history, which makes them guilty by association

if we use your holy faithful view of it, you honestly believe other athletes wouldn't have done half of what Watson, which is false, it just was never leaked on a level like this ever before, no different than athletes fighting dogs, Vick case took it to whole other level but he wasn't the first athlete to fight dogs

And Watson wasn't the first athlete to use the internet to prey on/stalk multiple women

And the total 98% is not just directed to athletes, its the celebrity/entertainment club which includes athletes and everyone else they showcase on the tv/news/film etc, they are all in the same gang, just under diff initiation rituals

17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Predators are predators, and it's never justified by saying....but that guy is worse BS, or what about that guy, so don't treat him unfairly. This is a Watson thread, not a "name all the predators in the world" thread.

Sorry if you think it's holier than thou for me to call them creeps or predators, but that's what they are. I guess we have different viewpoints of people we root for or support, regardless of their "celebrity" status.

18. raining threes

Or he was a fake pos that's perversions came to light. Maybe he wasn't as good of a QB as some in H-Town thought he was

19. raining threes

Or he was a fake pos that's perversions came to light. Maybe he wasn't as good of a QB as some in H-Town thought he was

20. Ancient Moabite

Exactly, just because I link them all together doesn't mean this isn't a Watson thread, but every time you mention/isolate the Watson predator story, you are indirectly connecting them to all others that I mentioned, you just stick to a slice of the pie while I mention the entire pie which includes your slice..... ie division vs algebra

And you say that's what ''They'' are, which to me is plural, which you are correct, all others I mentioned, ''they'' are socio-predators who are treated differently because half of the stories don't even get the media attention that Watson got, but they are all just as equally horrible in my book

If you take my replies as rooting for someone, you are gravely mistaken

Yet we are all guilty for watching all forms entertainment, while knowing the honey pot that exist within them, so I guess at least we are aware of that, which is half the battle

You just think in the micro, while I think in the macro, but both go hand in hand, like Watson and all other said predators, it is what it be