1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

KPJ: Can someone explain to me why he has become Clutchfans favorite whipping boy?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DasouthDakota, Oct 25, 2022.

1. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

What did you win? lol Hindsight is always 20/20. So many people predicted him acting a damn fool, I'm going to start calling y'all Cleo. I was rooting for him too (since that's the optimistic thing to do) but didn't see someone post about his history. His team was rooting for him too, and his girlfriend. None of the people closest to him knew THIS would happen except for some Rocket fans. Y'all are uh-mazing! It's been interesting to see how many different ways y'all can tell DD he was wrong after he's already admitted it. Can the season start already??? Lol

Rocketeer, MadMax, randerson and 2 others like this.
  2. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

He didnt admit **** he is just Like you saying theres no way we knew this could happen. Even when presented with proof. Its funny how youre trying to make fun of me for knowing but also acting as if I didnt know so pride is a dangerous thing and when you have that much pride you can never actually admit you were wrong and someone else was right thats key. "Oh yeah I couldn't have known no one knew I never called anyone a hater I dont do that" He lied about calling us hater he lied that we knew and he is acting like he never knew that other stuff KPJ did. IN THIS POST. SO WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT ARE YOU WINNING BY HELPING HIM GASLIGHT AND LICKING DD'S ASS?[​IMG]

3. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

He did say he was wrong. But it was buried in a world of text. Like:

Theres no way we knew this could happen!
    You haters can't stop hating!
    I was wrong.
    Why can't we support all rox players!
    Nobody cares!

AroundTheWorld and Joe Rocket like this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That is the way to go to the NBA.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

So, he had two offers. Go to CLE where Kyrie is, or challenge JLin on the Rockets.

“The numbers are clear”

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

In addition there are perhaps other lessons here. Don't carpet bomb everyone with a strongly held loosely informed opinion for no obvious reason for years unless you want that energy coming back your way.

8. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

elaborate please

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Are you kidding, this is what you equate to knowing he would do what he did?

I mean, all of us knew he had a temper, you just think all that other stuff mattered, and I chalked it up to his youth and immaturity.

I actually researched all his former transgressions - did you? Did you know the mar1juana and gun charge was dropped, as was the hitting of a woman where the police actually dropped it because the woman that accused him of doing it turned out to be not credible......leaving him pouting and leaving at halftime which he apologized for.....so for me,,,,all of this looked like a kid from a bad upbringing thrashing about and sometimes they mature - and that was MY HOPE, but I always knew something might happen, just not this......

And after the fact, we hear about the other stuff, like the DJ and the laptop, the enabling by Stone, the bullying of teammates - I mean that stuff was worse, so the situation was worse than I imagined or knew about......

The difference is you gave up on him based upon his earlier stuff, and I didn't think that rose to a level of cutting him, clearly this stuff does.......but I am also older than you with children and know that kids mature - so, perspectives are different - for us both.

EVERYONE knows it was a risk - even those of us who hoped he was maturing.

But, you were right, he blew up again. I had hoped he was over that....he wasn't....I was wrong about that.

DD

#6869 DaDakota, Sep 20, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  10. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

You left out him attacking the coach and gm in Cleveland and then again attacking Lucas before leaving at halftime.

He didnt just get mad and storm out. He physically went after people.

He's shown that he is fully capable and willing to physically assault people when he gets angry.

Im not sure why you keep leaving that part out.

Not really surprising that a guy with a history of violence when he doesnt get his way is again violent when he doesnt get his way.

#6870 xtruroyaltyx, Sep 20, 2023
  11. DaDakota

Those were reported way after all of this.....I knew he got mad at them moving his locker in Cleveland - but again 19....and immature......the Lucas bit was just reported this week....

Agree on the violence bit now - he really needs help....

DD

xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  12. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Cleveland front office saw this coming.

13. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

The idea that you are asking me if I looked up his past aggressions before is hilarious to me lol You have been grasping at straws trying to excuse yourself from this and swear that there's no way no one else could have saw this coming for over a week now, let it go. Let me boil it down for you even at the lowest level being in several incidents should be enough to let him go. Lets forget about the violent cases since you are giving me the "leaving in the middle of a game" thing even in that report he was throwing things. HE LEFT AN ARENA IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME. He should have been ****ing traded by the next week. What happened that made him THAT mad? If something so little can get him that mad what happens when something bigger happens? Its ****ing common sense.. You can't see that cuz you're a base level idiot pretending to be an intellectual.

#6873 Joe Rocket, Sep 20, 2023
    AroundTheWorld and PWR like this.
  14. DaDakota

Ok I have attempted to reach out and be civil, but you are just an angry little kid - so, I am not going to bother with you any longer. You go experience life son, and as you get older you will open up and understand more and be more tolerant.

I wish you all the best, and that you lead a rich and fruitful life and learn tolerance, and when you have children you learn how that skews the entire viewpoint.

Patience is a virtue.

Good luck to you Joe!

DD

15. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

You attempted to gaslight me and failed like you always do. The only reason I havent put you on ignore is because its fun to see you and your idiot followers squirm and moan on how no one could possibly be smarter than you. You are the smartest person in the world and you didnt see it coming so therefore no one else could. Its ****ing hilarious lol

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I miss the days when we argued JLin v PBev and if Dmo was the X-Factor. We just have to accept that KPJ and Karl Malone both belong in jail.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  17. DaDakota

Boy that's true....Malone impregnated a 13 year old.....our society sucks at times.

DD

Verbal Christ and xtruroyaltyx like this.
  18. DaDakota

Let me ask this AUGUST body a question.

Is calling someone that b****es about a player continually a "Hater" a bad thing?

How is that any different than someone who supports a player being called a "Stan"?

Is one worse than the other? Or are they both just stupid (what I think).....

DD

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In reality Kevin Home Alone saw others as whipping bois and whipping gals.

Joe Rocket likes this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This thread did not age well.