1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 11, 2023.

1. i3artow i3aller

2. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Yeah, this was on an episode of Rich and Shameless - Season 2 Ep. 4

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt27573018/?ref_=ttep_ep4

3. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I
    I don’t really want to get involved, but he is correct. Murder is the unlawful, premeditated killing of another person. All homicides are not murder. Killing someone with your car is not necessarily murder. Being guilty of vehicular homicide does not make you a murderer. Administering a lethal injection for a convicted murderer does not make you a murderer.

I’m not sure exactly where this tangent began, but after reading some wildly inaccurate statements, I thought I could maybe help settle it and move on.

4. fattz

fattz Member

Think of all the things that have been covered up over his life because he can play basketball. This is to big to make go away.

5. jayfree

jayfree Member

Also let Kermit Washington play the very next season after almost killing Rudy T on the court.

Dobbizzle, DaDakota and HillBoy like this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

then you're just as stupid as he is. Yeah if your dumbass got drunk and killed someone, you're a murderer. Who gives af if you intended to or not. that's supposed to be the lame excuse to rid the actual killing? gtfoh. You literally killed someone for being a moron and you made the choice to get behind the wheel and kill a person. you didn't settle anything, you just outted yourself if your thought process is that stupid to agree with him

7. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I spent the entire Christmas holiday praying for Rudy T.

8. Victorious

Victorious Member

think you got it backwards. twitter always the place i went to for breaking news/instant reactions. i dont think it was until recently that spaces became a big feature and then spawned all these rockets social media accounts. basiclly doing all the work the main rockets twitter account should be doing lol can see why the team get involved with them its free promo

9. Rvo384

Rvo384 Member

He wasn’t gonna plead guilty. Especially not in NY where he would do hard time.

10. Rvo384

Rvo384 Member

He wasn’t gonna plead guilty. Especially not in NY where he would do hard time.

11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

YOLO loves arguing just to hear himself talk. It's the only thing he's good at.

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

One of my biggest fans above

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The irony of people trying to do gotcha on posters who were advocating to continue KPJ experiment before this incident happened and believed he was sincerely changing is that the literal victim here also was duped

Rocketeer and Dobbizzle like this.
  14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Because his talent is worth the risk if it works out, it didn’t but it was worth a shot.

DD

15. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

16. bmelo

bmelo Member

This one is a culture setter moment. Cut the **** and send a message to the young guys

cmoak1982 likes this.
  17. 34to11

34to11 Member

No, he didn't.
    He was just doing what he's done his whole career, yapping.
    His comments were about the play on the court for a team playing for lottery position.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

The irony of KPJ stans all now whining and crying playing victim because they spent all their time and energy for years trying to convince folks who were skeptical of an idiot with a laundry list of issues........is now never going to be in the league again.

Deuce and CircaSurvive like this.
  19. 34to11

34to11 Member

It was 100 percent Stone. Silas didn't have the standing to object.

20. PatBev

PatBev Member

I know but most lawyers normally say no contest to work a plea deal out. Not guilty makes it sound like he’s ready for trial

Just feel like I normally don’t see that when I’ve been in court