1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who's the biggest douchebag, EVER?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dammit, I was stuck in Corpus today and thought I could redeem my trip to the gates of hell with "the best kolaches in Texas", but S&J is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Should have seen it coming. I hate Corpus Christi.

#61 Ottomaton, Sep 2, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2023
  2. Buck Turgidson

Good to know. I've got a friend in Corpus coming to visit soon, not sure what day, so will have to tell her to pick up some stuff for me on Friday.

3. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

This isn’t 2003…

4. clos4life

clos4life Member

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

No. You have to be one historical ignoramous to think any of these three are anything alike. I think Trump is a cancer to our democracy hellbent of seizing power for himself and a racist to boot but he’s not Hitler.

Love or Hate Democrats like Joe Biden but the inclusion of him here is so wacky and you are trying way too hard to seem like one of those special “both sides suck” kinda dudes.

None of these are related and it’s a historically ignorant characterization.

Xerobull likes this.
  6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I think Theo Von is a douchebag…. Adolf Hitler is a monster.

The term Douchebag IMO implies a lack of seriousness the labeler takes the title. I almost always catch myself shaking my head when I call someone a douche which is the physical embodiment of shaking something off.

7. clos4life

clos4life Member

Got one. There's always one lol.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  8. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

Have you tried S&J though?

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I have on good authority that douchbagettes are what the Franch eat that's almost-like-but-not-the-same as our Salt and Vinegar chips.

Mostly likely in the form of comfort food or out of sight from foreigners.

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm not following wrestling these days, but from what my friends who do have told me, CM Punk is making a push for biggest douchebag with his stupidity at AEW.

11. Nero

Nero Member

Nero had almost no interest in being emperor. He felt much more at home with the common people, and spent as much time with them as possible, especially when it came to the areas of performing, such as acting and music. Clearly he thought he was a great artist, and no doubt people applauded extra loudly for him, he was emperor after all.

The ruling class despised him for all of this, and not only did they assassinate him, they also went above and beyond in trying to assassinate his memory. They were largely successful in this endeavor, as evidence by his general negative perception, even today.

But to the common people, by all accounts he was essentially beloved. The nearest equivalent would be someone like Elvis, for decades after his death there were constant reports of people claiming to have seen him alive and well living in obscurity..

He may have been a d-bag, maybe not. He may have been a talent-less pampered hack, or maybe he was pretty good. We'll never know for sure.

When he died, he said, "Here dies a great artist."

I tend to be a little more generous in my opinion, due to the deliberate destruction of his memory and reputation, post mortem.

boomboom and Xerobull like this.