1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Netflix] JOHNNY FOOTBALL Documentary

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I’d patronize and watch the Johnny Football Vince Young Steakhouse reality show just to be part of such a massive spectacle.

Ziggy likes this.
  2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

RG3 was going weird stuff too.

3. Xerobull

Why not. And you can throw Cory Feldman in there too for funsies because he's weird AF and totes around a bunch of Playboy bunnies.

ROCKSS likes this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

I want a month-long reality program of him and Gronk traveling the country in an RV, meeting people, having adventures.

Ziggy and Blake like this.
  5. Xerobull

Would last one night before Gronk pounded Johnny into paste and left him on the roadside in Odessa.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I am half way through. The one part I felt a bit sorry for him was at the award ceremony at the beginning. You almost, almost sensed he was a bit humbled. Almost.

7. Buck Turgidson

OK then, Johnny, Gronk and Antonio Brown

8. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I'm probably being naive here but how in the hell in this day in age do you get someone to take a piss test for you? Aren't there people watching you go into the stall or whatever?

9. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I'm probably being naive here but how in the hell in this day in age do you get someone to take a piss test for you? Aren't there people watching you go into the stall or whatever?

Jontro likes this.
  10. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Good documentary. Lots of top prospects are busts. Many of them are higher draft picks even (Bortles). Manziel experienced and did more in his first 20 years, than most people will do in their entire lives. He made a lot of people (A&M) money over the years.

I hope he doesn't feel bad for any of it. His chances of being a top NFL QB even if he was sober was minimal at best, so I think he did alright. He seems to be surrounded by friends and enjoying life. Whether that is just partying and drinking the rest of his life, he deserves every bit of it.

11. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Wife and I watched it yesterday afternoon, a quick watch but insightful. Just crazy he was able to get by that long on athletics talent, I know he really didn't love the game but I can't help but feel like he may look back someday at his shot in the NFL at regret not making more out of it. At this point, I do hope he finds some happiness in his life outside of football. Kinda of messed up with the bit about this HS best friend being pushed out and them never speaking again.....

12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yeah, the way it started, I was kind of like "sweet, this is going to be a powerful story of redemption!" Never really happened though.

GRENDEL likes this.
  13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Chanting:: SEC. SEC. SEC. SEC.