1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Woj: Harden Return?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown Legend, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Holybats

Holybats Member

We will sign vet minimum next year.

2. NewAge

NewAge Member

So if Harden refuses to play will Mauri dock him pay like Ben Simmons and Royce White?
    That would be something...

rhee likes this.
  3. i3artow i3aller

4. i3artow i3aller

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Adding Harden to this team with a legit starting PG to play next to screams championship contention.

rhee likes this.
  6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Yes, if you mean the 2019 version of Harden.

rhee likes this.
  7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

No, not with the 2019 version. That version played PG. This version will play his natural position. SG.

rhee likes this.
  8. Asian Sensation

Harden led the league in assists so not only is he a legit point guard he’s actually the best one in the entire league!!!111 Pairing him with the MVP big = Championship! The second coming of Shaq and Kobe! Oh wait…. Never mind just another 2nd round exit. Just like adding with KD and Kyrie was going to be trouble for the rest of the league and the best trio ever formed.

You’d think Harden has 5 rings by now from all the bs his fanbois say/believe until he unceremoniously flails out ever May. The dude is a certified bum and he’ll never be a true contender.

rhee likes this.
  9. Asian Sensation

I get personal joy from telling you delusionals how it ends before the end of every season (2nd round fodder) and watching you dummies fall for his shiit year after year and then getting upset at me. “WTF”!!! Lol

10. OremLK

OremLK Member

Now that he's not a Rocket and probably never will be again (unless he comes for some vet minimum farewell tour off the bench in a few years) would it maybe make sense to stop worrying so much about the dude? He's gone, they told him "no thanks" as you wanted.

11. xaos

xaos Member

Not a chance

12. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Harden probably gave his mom a poor tip at the strip club

13. s3ts

s3ts Member

Harden is gone, and he's not coming back here.

I love Harden, still my favorite player until the next one. But he needs a ring. He left for that reason, and we let him go for that reason. Lets keep it real, Rockets franchise is not going to be the ones to enable Harden to get that ring. We know for sure that Tillman wasn't going to spend the cash he needs to surround the core players with the necessary talent for a title run. We saw that happen w/ Ariza, CP confirmed it, and it was the end after that.

I want Harden to get a ring, he's not going to get one here.

The Rockets won't get a ring until we do a proper rebuild. Unfortunately, that rebuild is being constantly kicked down the road.

14. Asian Sensation

Ha! Typical Harden fanboi comment. Trying to make things personal for predicting/pointing out Harden’s shortcomings/failures. I own all you losers.

15. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I said it in jest as a dumb joke about Harden's strip club tendencies, but you are absolutely right.. I crossed the line with that and I apologize. Sorry about that, shouldn't have made it personal by bringing in family. Won't happen again.

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

There have been studies and essays written regarding people like this. Hating a team, a player, or supporters of either. Just another random thing someone can have a mental disorder of.

Anti-fans are people with clear dislikes.1They are people who, for a variety of reasons, hate or intensely dislike and have strong negative views or feel-ings about a certain text, genre, or personality (Gray 2003). This chapter looks at a particular category of anti-fans:

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

And the 2018 version of the Rockets.

topfive likes this.
  18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

With this starting lineup
    VanVleet
    Harden
    Brooks
    Smith
    Sengun
    he'll have a good chance at winning one ring.

19. Asian Sensation

Lol come on man! You can not be serious. It’s 4th of July not April 1st.

20. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

He just flamed out in epic fashion 2 games in a row with the MVP on his team. It's about the 7th time he's done something like that in the playoffs. Does that factor in at all to your opinion?

cheke64 likes this.