1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Franics does NBA Live 2002

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ziggy, Jul 25, 2001.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Hey I have it! It is da bomb. Not the best b-ball game ever (Hang Time on N64 gets that award) but still bad ass.

Care to play me Doc? I promise to take it easy on you [​IMG]

------------------

2. jbond77

jbond77 Contributing Member

FINAL CALL:

NBA LIVE 2001 SUCKED ASS

NBA2k1 IS DECENT (still to clean)

NBA STREET (same ea as 2001) a definitive NBA JAMS for all ages, great quality

2002 after NBA STREET, with Francis in it will conquer the basketball game empire for sure. EA knows 2001 sucked ass, no more Montell Jordan for me.

------------------
    -jbond77
    "truth be told, my car is dead, and I'm having am radio withdrawl symptoms"

3. djteknokid

djteknokid Member

out of all the basketball games Ive played.. NBA2k1 is the best.
    Give and go.. pick and roll.. alley hoops.. it is just like watching live games on tv. Very realistic.

------------------

4. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

I think you meant to say NBA Live 2001 was blown out of the water by NBA2K1.

NBA Live has been the best series for basketball, they do need to redesign it and fast. 2001 was a real let down. Only thing that updated was some crappy music(montel jordan) and rosters...

------------------
    Reporter asks "How close were you to the victim?" Shorty says,"Real close until the roofies wore off. Then she woke up talking about pressing charges, so I took my tongue out of her ass and left." Shorty - Marlon Wayans "Scary Movie"

Go Rockets!!!
    SS

5. bishop

bishop Member

Which system is NBA Street on?

------------------
    " the average age just went up by 25 years" c. barkley, when moses malone walked into the room.

6. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Wink did you really like Scary Movie 2? That was one of the worst movies I ever payed to see. Part 1 was funny but part 2 was terrible.

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, Charles Woodson, and Eddie Griffin fan club.

7. Drex22

Drex22 Contributing Member

Is NBA Steet available on PC? I like NBA Live 2001. Cant wait for 2002.

8. Iron McFist

Iron McFist Member

NBA Street is only on PS2, I don't know if it's coming to the PC.

The franchise mode is 10 years? Only? The franchise mode for the PC version of 2001 is 25 years, I haven't even gone that far so I don't know if it goes further!

------------------

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

[​IMG]

PS2 has made me a believer in NBA LIVE 2002

------------------
    Reactions after The Rockets got Eddie Griffin for 3 draft picks

"Eddie For 3 ... Yes!!! O Mother!!!!!!!"

10. haven

haven Member

Actually, on NBA Live 2001 for the PC you could have a long franchise, draft players, etc. You people need to use your computers for more than message boards :p. Lots more power than some silly ole console.

------------------
    Clutchcity.net... source for all your Rockets, Astros, political, music, humor, and Gordita news.

11. ElGrandeQueso

ElGrandeQueso Member

I wonder if Francis will have his own beginning like Garnett did this year.

------------------
    Mmm Queso.