1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Confessions for Wemby

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JMAD21, May 16, 2023.

1. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Todays the day! We all need to do our part!

I’ll start… When I worked for a car rental company I would find things in cars and keep/sell them instead of letting costumers know.

Im not proud of it, but if confessing this helps us get the greatest prospect in sports history, it was well worth it!

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm a DD alt account

theDude, lakersuck2, B-Bob and 22 others like this.
  3. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

WOFs matter! lol

4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I stole a neighbors’ chicken and sacrificed it. As I chanted Wemby Wemby, drenched in its blood while dancing around a fire, I was convinced that JoBoo is on our side.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I am from a planet called Mandalore and I have been sworn to the Creed!
    This is the way!! :cool:

Go Rockets!!!

7. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

That summer when I was 12 I had a chance to kiss Tammy-Beth Williams but I chickened out and then she moved.

evo8lover, Yung-T, B-Bob and 7 others like this.
  8. highpost1388

highpost1388 Member

I read takes on this site to make myself feel better about whatever my own shortcomings are. Surely, I could have it worse if I had to be some of these people with abysmal logic and reasoning.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am really a Harden stan.

10. MystikArkitect

I didn't watch much of the Francis years. At all.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'll finally admit it, every account on CF is merely one of my alt accounts.

Now give us Wemby.

12. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I voted for Jimmy Carter when I was in college.

13. glenadyll

glenadyll Contributing Member

I adamantly believe Green is better than Mobley but I've never watched a Cleveland Cavaliers game. I also don't know how to spell the word Cavaliers without the help of spellcheck.

rhee, Yung-T, JusBleezy and 1 other person like this.
  14. maj21

maj21 Member

I hate Sengun. There, I said it!

harold bingo and Bobbythegreat like this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Most people who think they think that don't watch much basketball, so that makes sense.

16. Roxfan4lyfe

Roxfan4lyfe Member

It’s Wemby or bust and please stay far away from Harden he had his chance

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  17. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

Ok I have to get this off my chest…. Both to relieve the burden I’ve carried and also (more than anything) in hopes that it helps us land Victor.

I never put my grocery basket back into the proper area and I sometimes leave it behind people’s cars on purpose. If you live in the Meyerland/southwest Houston area, I apologize.

if we get Victor… I vow to put my grocery baskets where they’re supposed to go for the rest of my life, and on top of that… I’ll go to my local HEB this weekend during peak hours and help retrieve baskets for the workers there. Scouts honor.

evo8lover, JMAD21, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  18. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

I’m an anti vaxer…

JusBleezy and Rudyc281 like this.
  19. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I was dating a girl like 15 years ago and she went to Canada on vacation with her family. While she was away I was hanging out with her best friend of 10 years who I knew was very insecure. I seduced her by constantly telling her about girls I was getting with, knowing it would make her wonder why I'm not interested in her. I would even sometimes make jokes about her choice of outfit or hair sometimes and when she'd laugh at those jokes I knew there was something else going on in her head. One day I picked her up for a casual hangout and I knew she was up to no good just from what she was wearing. She told me to pull over and told me I can't tell my gf what's about to happen. I said ok. In a country where your life could be over if you get caught doing this, she rode me like there was no tomorrow.

The next day I called my gf and told her I feel like ****. I said her best friend kissed me, I kissed her back and immediately regretted it. Then I told her that her friend made me swear not to tell her and when I said I can't do that she threatened to lie and say we f*cked.

She bought it. I couldn't believe it myself. Dumped her best friend. We stayed together another few months. The Ramadan right after that, I met with the friend to apologize to her. At the same meeting I told her the hardest thing about fasting is not having sex. Then we f*cked one last time because I knew she can't help but break a sacred thing. It's her nature. I never picked up her calls after that, thinking she's a bad influence for ruining my Ramadan fast.

That version of me was a living catastrophe. The unnecessary trauma I put those two through was terrible. No one else knows this story. Universe, you can see in my heart I'm a totally changed man after struggling and working hard for years on it. It wasn't easy to change that.

Today, Universe, we send a man very much like me to the lottery. Please baptize Ime in those ping pong balls and allow him to emerge from those balls A NEW MAN with the #1 and #20 pick in his hands just like Moses emerged from Mt. Sinai with those 2 tablets.

Enlighten us, Universe. Bring us whatever you believe we deserve.

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I actually think Steph Curry's mouthpiece chewing is cute.