1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

transgendering the kids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Sep 21, 2022.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Mocking your children really sounds like a loving family.

Nook likes this.
  2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

What's the point of this tweet? That the dad in this case sucks?

Nook likes this.
  3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Depends on the perspective and the actual circumstances.

JumpMan likes this.
  4. bobrek

Based on what I read, if true and not made up hyperbole, it appears the guy publicly humiliated his daughter.

Nook and ElPigto like this.
  5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

If true and not made up, it worked to stop her from falling for a fad.

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

7. bobrek

Really? How did it "work"? Suicide is a big concern with trans kids or kids who think they might be trans. Public humiliation is something that could drive a kid over the edge. The father in this story is a jerk real or not.

Nook, ElPigto and conquistador#11 like this.
  8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Correlation != causation

Also, I have no idea if the story is real or whatever.

9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We know from transgendered people themselves that they feel suicidal because of societal criticism.
    So you have no basis even believing these tweets yet still felt it necessary to post them?

10. edwardc

edwardc Member

New age bullying is how i see it .

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The correct answer is who cares?

I think most people got enough **** going on in their personal lives to worry about what people are doing in their own lives, at least I'd think so. I guess there's enough people that dont got anything going on in their lives that they try to control how other people live their life.

Just like every other social issue throughout human history, this isn't going to end well for the folks on the right.

#592 JayGoogle, Dec 30, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  13. tinman

Supporting Member

I knew someone who got a scholarship cause he identified as Hispanic

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Did it affect you?

You should take up your complaint with the program that gave him this scholarship.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

No he’s smart cause he knows the loop hole

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Actually yes cause he got some extra party money in college

You know if you are born in Mexico and are not of the same ethnicity as the indigenous population
    You can claim you are Mexican cause you are born there

see how dumb identity politics is?
    @AroundTheWorld

breh was plenty wealthy

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Totally normal. No mental illness here.
    Affirm his dog identity you bigot!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-who-became-dog-12480-28827528

A Japanese man named Toco is sharing updates of his life as a 'giant dog' after he spent two million Yen - which equates to £12,480 - on a human-sized collie costume. Toco has always dreamed of "becoming an animal" and now dresses up as a dog a few times a month to live his childhood fantasy.

Toco, who has his own YouTube channel, regularly shares videos of himself learning how to eat, play and train like a pooch.

Speaking about the opinions of his peers, Toco told the Mirror : "I rarely tell my friends because I am afraid they will think I am weird. My friends and family seemed very surprised to learn I became an animal."

Toco says he most enjoys "doing things that only dogs do" because it makes him feel like a proper pet.

"Since childhood, I have had this unspecific fantasy of becoming an animal. I wonder whether it was a desire for transformation," Toco explained.

…"You inspire us to fulfil our dreams too," one subscriber commented on a recent video, while another said: "I hope I become the animal I want to be as well. You're an inspiration to us."

Toco's fans reassure him that he isn't weird and he shouldn't hide his animal desire from his close family and friends.

"Don't be nervous of people seeing you! You're just a guy with a quirky hobby. There's nothing wrong with that!" someone wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/@I_want_to_be_an_animal/videos

tinman likes this.
  18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes, that's literally how nationality works. If you are born in Mexico you are Mexican. Many people born in Mexico are not related to the indigenous population and they are indeed very Mexican.

Are you related to the indigenous population of America? If not, are you still American?

Ethnicity, nationality, race, these are all different things and I suggest you at least do some casual research as to what these words mean before leading conversations about them.

How did that affect you directly?

Sorry man, I don't know, I think more about the Rockets in one day then I do about trans issues in one year because I don't know any trans people. I support their freedom of expression, they are 1% of the population and I very much doubt a random Jimmy deciding he's now a she and is now Jessica affects YOU in any way. You've just been tricked into thinking this is some crisis that must be stopped so that you can support greedy power hungry politicians whose main goal is to then support even greedier donors.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Everyone is greedy
    Wokeness is just a shield like everything else

Rachel Dozeal got rich for pretending to be Black

Identity policies allow people who don’t work as hard for academics to by pass academic requirements

people cross the border illegally cause legal immigration is hard

@J.R.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That's projection. You're saying people that donate time and money, sometimes all they have, to a variety of causes, are greedy?

This is just a shield and excuse for you to defend the greed. "Well everyone is!" it's usually the argument people have for supporting ghouls. Heard it a lot about Trump. "Well, everyone is bad! All politicians lie."

She's rich??

No it does not. You do realize schools that use affirmative action have minimum requirements right? Unless you are a legacy student, you don't get into prestigious schools by accident. That's what some people think, people that already have such a low opinion of black and brown people that they think any respectable position they have didn't come through hard work but that's a personal problem.

More like because legal immigration takes a lot longer and because people don't have time to wait another year when their life is in danger now. Although I'm not sure what it has to do with anything in this thread. I feel like you're just throwing random right wing buzz points at me at this point.