1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Browns @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 29, 2022.

1. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Directv has this game ending at 3:25pm. For the last 2 months maybe, the game has been scheduled to end at 3pm, both on CBS and when they're on Fox, and has hit that mark most of the time I think. I'm not sure where the time is being shaved, but having it back for the Browns game makes me think it's like tacked on commercial breaks.

2. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Is there any plausible way the Texans can win? I'd love to see Watson lose this game.

raining threes and Shark44 like this.
  3. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

This is the game I want to win more than any other. Helps with draft pick and **** DW.

4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They don't even need Watson to play well with Chubb and Hunt against our run defense. F*ck Watson. He's a cocky lying POS human being.

raining threes likes this.
  5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

6. body slam

body slam Member

7. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Any given Sunday….

I actually expect a competitive game. Watson is going to be a little rusty and the crowd will be giving him hell. Just need a few turnovers and a big play or two. The Browns defense is as bad as the Texans.

Holding out hope.

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

The Texans only must win game the rest of the season.

9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I would love to see all the usual Texans fans show up wearing these. We don't need cowboy hats and ultimate warrior. Just these.

As @deb4rockets asked, I assume there will be a tight lid on what's allowed. I doubt they would allow these.

deb4rockets likes this.
  10. Ancient Moabite

Probably the same they allow to the movie premier for all those other actor/director/producer stalking sexual predators

Or the same as those predators who are owners of sports teams

Or The same as those predators at the NCAA level who have violated many student athletes

Its crazy how the media (agent / promoter / ally) for the predator club can dictate what sexual predator gets more attention/hate than others, simply amazing once you sit back n think about it with a open clear unbiased mind

11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Men with money, fame, and power prey on so many women and get away with it. All sexual predictors are sick and dangerous human beings, but the sick part is that people idolizing those with athletic ability or fame take their side over the victims far too often.

12. Ancient Moabite

Two sides to every coin/story which we can never get the actual truth because we were not there plus the media doesn't highlight them all the same equally and others get protected more than the lower tier predators who would be the actor/athlete/musician

Women are also skanless and also look for a payout by trying to get pregnant by ak celebrity or blackmailing them

Its also wealthy women as well, thing is a lot of them operate on non disclosure agreements that end up being not honored

Its why everybody(fans/followers/idol worshiper) to a certain extent is guilty for the supporting that accused athlete

As I mentioned before if they are guilty then they need to be locked under the cell, regardless of gender

But is there a crime penalty for those who lie about certain incidents?

#32 Ancient Moabite, Dec 1, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I wouldn't consider lower tier predators to be actors, pro athletes, and musicians. I would consider some guy making $50,000 or less a year a lower tier predator. Yeah, people lie all the time, but far more predators get away with assault and rape. Watson is a proven liar and cheat, and him bringing his own towel for massages seems shady as hell. Seems like he planned in advance to take his evidence with him like the creep he is.

14. Ancient Moabite

Well I was talking about celebrity/entertainer tier but the bottom feeder would be some guy or gal making 50k or even 100k

Yeah the Watson news was head scratching because nobody needs that many diff. massage givers in any sport or for any matter

Maybe he should have gotten them done at the playboy mansion where Hefner and his cohorts got away with alot of assault/rape/abuse

Or maybe he should have gotten those massages done where those movie directors and others go where they throw those weird mansion masquerade parties or bohemian grove where they mistreat children with their annual rituals

They are all links in the same chain

Watson is just the latest poster boy for the general masses to bash

And women are right up there as well, like how that lady who worked with Epstein

And a host of other women who run brothels, like that lady who was about to release her large client list and she end up being taken out

Those brothels cover up a lot of abuse/assault scandals as well

Everybody in the entertainment field is guilty by association at the least bit, it is what it be

15. bobrek

What the hell?

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Predators like to stalk and lure. They like to dominate unsuspecting victims. Sexual predators get off on that. Watson's case fits that type predator. People who molest kids or drug some woman or teen to rape her another bunch of sickos. Child predators are the worst of the bunch in my eyes.

#36 deb4rockets, Dec 2, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  17. a time to chill

Y’all think Lovie gets fired after the game if it’s an embarrassing blowout?

18. Ancient Moabite

What the hell is it that you can't comprehend? Just ask a question like adults do, no need to respond like a minor(child)

19. Ancient Moabite

That entire club that Watson is in fits that description, as I stated in my previous posts, you seem to be fixated on Watson for some strange reason

Both men and women in that club do it, women are just labeled skanless while the men are labeled as predators

Like that lady who assisted Epstein, she was skanless(predator)

Of course child predators are the worst, just go ask the Pope and those club members who have allegedly paid off 100s of millions of dollars to lil boys families in out of court settlements which doesn't get put out in the public heavy because they are media protected on a high level

I could post a lot of info on human/child trafficking, which is the largest biz$$$$ on a international global scale

20. bobrek

I bolded the "what the hell" part of your post. Seems pretty obvious.