1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Silas needs to be fired for the way he treats Alperen Sengun

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Nov 18, 2022.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

2. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Sengun is about to show the world he's on Hakeem's level.

aaquaa and Jontro like this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

i don’t understand why silas won’t play hakeem

aaquaa, clutchdabear and jiggyfly like this.
  4. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Other teams except OKC. Oklahoma people comment games as if Sengun does not exist.They mention anything except Sengun.They praise everyone except Sengun.

I guess Silas would be perfect coach for "Sengunless OKC".Wrong team, wrong person.

hakeem94 and aaquaa like this.
  5. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

I can understand they're still butthurt.
    They literally gave him away after all.

Ankara1923 and hakeem94 like this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

nice!!

7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you are even crazier in here than evrywhere else.

People actually believe Silas is plotting on Apli?

So how does this work because that would mean Silas has so much power that he can override everybody else in management and has the owner's blessing?

Just when I think this place can't get any more hilarious, I start reading an Alpi thread and all the crazies come out.

I mean you even get a bit a racism in these threads and several people actually cosign them, do better people.

Ren ason, Verbal Christ and roslolian like this.
  8. roslolian

roslolian Member

Who started the last 10 games? I know you are delusional cuz you keep saying Silas has Sengun coming off the bench. Yeah Silas hates Sengun and keeps cutting down his minutes cuz when you cut someone's minutes his mpg actually goes up from last year.

Y'all are delusional plain and simple.

Corrosion, Ren ason and jiggyfly like this.
  9. roslolian

roslolian Member

These dudes are claiming Sengun is coming off the bench when he has started prsctically every game where he is healthy to play and Alpi's mins is being reduced when his playtime from last year actually increased by 6 mins lol. Unless Silas is jerking off to Sengun on tv they think he hates Sengun's guts.

Corrosion, Ren ason and jiggyfly like this.
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yeah, it makes zero sense.

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

And here you come with this B.S. again.

Do you actually think he has ever played the lead guard?

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Did you miss the first game of the season? Bruno started over Sengun then. That was the only game both were available. Bruno has been injured since then, until that one game he played. So not sure what your argument is.

14. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Silas should apologize to Sengun every day, but he will not. His mind is made up to destroy his career:

[​IMG]

hakeem94 and aaquaa like this.
  15. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Sengun's numbers are even better than Evan Mobley. I cannot wait until we play the Cavaliers again to see Sengun dunk on Mobley......again. Sengun is THE MAN.

Ankara1923, aaquaa and AroundTheWorld like this.
  16. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

LET SENGUN PLAY! LET SENGUN PLAY! LET SENGUN PLAY!

[​IMG]

17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

FIFY
    [​IMG]

18. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

Alperen has clearly shown development since his rookie year. Is this due to Silas, in spite of him, or somewhere in between? Who's to say! I do see the benefit in focusing on improving Alpy's pick-and-roll game, as this is a staple of most NBA offenses. Alpy doesn't have the explosiveness to be a consistent lob threat, so chemistry with the ball handler is especially important in making the PnR work.

You get games like what we saw against Atlanta if you are able to combine his post work artistry with a mastery of the PnR game. And lordy lord the league is in trouble if Alpy becomes even league average at three. But you don't even need that if you have the first two!

aaquaa, snowconeman22 and Easy like this.
  19. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Before the season started, Lucas alluded to their intention to get Sengun the ball on the move. I assumed that it was to be done through PnR. I think they tried a little but not very successful. And then it was announced that Bruno would be the starting center. I wish they didn't give up on developing that play. It needed time for the players to master it.

For now, it seems to be easier for them just give him the ball up top and let him work his way to the interior or pass it to a cutter.

joshuaao and aaquaa like this.
  20. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Clearly in spite of. One thing I hate is when someone sees someone do something wrong to someone but the other person prevails anyway and idiots atribute the success to the ******* lol Its so frustrating.

aaquaa and AroundTheWorld like this.