1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston vs SMU

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fulgore, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I was at the game. Wife and I bought tickets to visit friends and attend the game like the first week it was announced. Astros and all, we honored our commitment. Go Coogs!

This was not a football game. We left after the third quarter and went home just in time to watch game six in full from the beginning on the replay.

2. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Doug Belk. What the hell? I would have bet anything that he’d have had a shot as a head coach somewhere a year or so ago. Now it looks like he has no business even coaching football at any level. I don’t think I’ve seen a bigger fall. Crazy!

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

It's really just so frustrating.

Belk's defense carried this program the last few years.

Then when we finally get some life back in the offense, Doug goes to lunch.

This year was supposed to be a victory lap to springboard into the Big 12 with.

No UCF. No Cinci. A super senior QB. It was all teed up to be a historic year.

*insert wet fart noises*

Hank McDowell likes this.