1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

EG goes off on Twitter troll

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Nov 1, 2022.

1. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

It’s funny Eric, you got no function in the team… such a mentor you are. keep watching them fight careless fatty.

ak99999 likes this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Good. Put those Twitter kids in their place!

3. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

This takes a toll on a vet. I've always said EG plays to win. Tough nosed defense, trys to take it to the bucket, sometimes he gets hot. The results aren't always there but his heart was in it.

aaquaa, napalm06 and snowconeman22 like this.
  4. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Not gonna lie, before the play when Hollins was talking about needing to go with gordon i actually shouted "fucc no"...

And then the last two plays he turned it over with his bad handle and missed a layup and acted like he was fouled. Two staples of his game.

I actually would have preferred kpj get at least one of those opportunities.

aaquaa and daywalker02 like this.
  5. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Great post….couldn’t have said it better! He always seems to dribble off his foot at clutch moments. His turnover percentage goes up 100% at game deciding moments. This is what happens when you don’t have a legit pg on the court at game end.

6. Convictedstupid

No but for real, did Gordon really get the last 2 shots by design? That's the dumbest thing Silas has done, which frankly is impressive.

juanm34 and ashleyem like this.
  7. my time to shine

Dude is a scammer

8. maj21

maj21 Member

Facts lol

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Gotta love it. Paolo made a podcast with a rapist and now he’s gonna be banned from Rockets games.

All within 365 days. Life comes at you fast

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

To be fair to EG, he's probably just annoyed that every other tweet on his timeline is Paolo or that Will guy, and Twitter does this thing now where it's like a broken record, and repeats tweets from these guys over and over again. I have no ill will towards these guys at all, and props to them for figuring out how to manipulate the Twitter algorithm, but I had to block them because it was so over the top even though I never liked a single Tweet of theirs.

So I understand why EG would respond to this tweet, and this poster. Again, probably nothing personal about it, but that's the price Paolo has paid for figuring out how to fool the algorithm to force your tweets on everyone who follows anything to do with the Houston Rockets.

FYI - Paolo's story about coming over last season to see a Rockets game in person and meeting the players was pretty cool. Also... I'll partially excuse Elon's bizarre conspiracy theory peddling if he fixes this issue which makes Twitter damn near intolerable. Any Rockets fan is a friend to me, but I don't need to see every tweet you put out there about the Rockets 18 times.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

EG just giving this Paolo Alves person free promotion…he’s probably already stickied his reply to the top of his Twitter page

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The guy can crack the Twitter algorithm but he can't do a basic search to check someone's criminal record??

Also - How did I miss this story? Must have been in the dog days of NBA summer.

I'm interested to know if there is a story behind these select few "Rockets fans" who just got blasted on the scene in one year out of nowhere because Twitter jammed every tweet down our throats. Is there a story behind that? That's a conspiracy theory I might actually buy.

don grahamleone and bmelo like this.
  13. MystikArkitect

I too find this curious. You'd swear that it's just these 4 bozos that cover the Rockets. Though I'm finding this happening on other platforms as well.

14. Chucky_Brown

Chucky_Brown Member

why is any of this relevant?

Ninety percent of the posters here say far worse about the team and Ego. Only difference is he did it in a medium that let Gordon talk back.

Boii and CircaSurvive like this.
  15. Salvy

Salvy Member

Especially now that twitter has been freed by Musk, Gordon can say whatever he wants....

DreamR and J.R. like this.
  16. bmelo

bmelo Member

I have all of them kids blocked

King1 likes this.
  17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

seemed like he was trying harder than usual on the court last nite. like he wants a trade to LA

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I mean, sure Eric Gordon didn't like it.... but was he wrong?

Creating multiple plays at the end of the game for Gordon was basically intentional tanking.

Ankara1923 and ak99999 like this.
  19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

who did you want taking the shot? Jalen? The kid who was shooting 20%?

aaquaa likes this.
  20. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Get my guy on a real team. Its disrespectful at this point

aaquaa and ak99999 like this.