1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fired Jack Easterby

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by coachbadlee, Nov 11, 2020.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

its the same for every media guys, they don't want to risk angering the franchises by airing the dirty laundry. Only doing it now when its safe

Nook and Rudyc281 like this.
  2. Fantasma Negro

I have no idea how Jack lasted this long. He should've never pretended to be handicapped. And that time he was at that birthday party and pushed all those helpless people out the way to ensure his own safety was despicable. I knew he was a goner when he made up a charity to avoid buying Christmas gifts but the one that took the cake for me was when he has sex with the custodian and promised her a raise, he should not have done that. Good luck to the man, besides jealousy or atheism I will never understand the hate people had for him, credit to him for his complete lack of a **** for what the fans thought, dude praised God, cashed checks and kept it moving

3. pz350z

pz350z Member

the more sinister side of this is....
    this gets swept under the rug.

watson keeps assaulting women.
    that ship was going to set sail no matter what.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  4. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

During the bye week he ran onto the practice field wearing a body suit. That's what got him fired.

5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

many outcomes that could have happened. but at least by getting rid of Easterbunny/BoB we would have maybe kept watson after his suspension. Im confident that watson after suspension is better than Mills. Could watson save the franchise? prob not, but at least it would have been entertaining to watch.

6. a time to chill

This is why I can't stand McClain. He's eager to handwave away any closer scrutiny on the Texans and not willing to dig deeper into why Easterby was allowed to stay for so long while dismantling the team. Texans are on the right track my ass. I've heard that one before.

7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Find a post where I praised Easterby. I’ll wait…. Otherwise, go suck off your boyfriend.

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Watson was done when 22 lawsuits were filed. Janice McNair was not going to allow someone accused of assaulting that many women to lead this team on the field.

9. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

My take? On Thursday night, November 3rd, the Texans will host the Philadelphia Eagles for a nationally televised game. Considering how bad this team and organization is viewed in Houston, you can bet that NRG Stadium would be host to thousands of empty seats which would shine a bad light on the city and the organization. This smells like a desperation move on their part to try and win back some fan support and bump up attendence at home games. My question is why now? They knew full well just how radioactive he was to this organization but chose to look the other way for years. So now they decide to pull the plug on him? If they were going to jettison Jack, they could have done it before the season started like after that charade of a coaching search. Oh well, it really doesn't matter because as far as the Texans are concerned the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

did i say praised? I said defended, nt everyone on the forum knows u were one of Easterbunny/BoB biggest fan if not the biggest defender of those two

clos4life, Phillyrocket and Rudyc281 like this.
  11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

We lost our QB because he is a scumbag.

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Find a post where I defended Easterby…ill wait. BoB as coach and Easterby are 2 different things. BoB as GM sucked. Easterby was nothing worth worrying about. Eventually, he was always going to get fired. People like him always get found out.

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

When Lovie was hired, that was the end for Easterby. McClane reported during the summer this was Easterby’s last season. It probably took so long because of his contract. It is probably a negotiated exit.

14. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

From November 2020. Sounds like you are the one that underestimated their relationship. No?

clos4life and conquistador#11 like this.
  15. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

16. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

I wonder if what happened with Jamie Rootes had anything to do with this…..

Rudyc281 likes this.
  17. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Easterby is a snake, he represents evangelical christianity hypocrisy to a tee. Anyone who would say that they have "never told a lie in their life" is a big liar.

18. conquistador#11

Vulnerable targets for Rasputin to exploit for huge amounts of Cash:
    Utah Jazz, Chicago White Sox, Barca Fc, Kanye West and his Donda academy, Las Vegas Raiders.

Andre wants to run it back like they forgot about Dre.

19. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Not just Christianity, religious hypocrisy in general

coachbadlee likes this.
  20. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Rapist go to jail. Watson instead got paid over $200 million dollars. Make it make sense.

Rudyc281 likes this.