1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I guess the new talking point is Joe Biden is a dictator.

lol okay.

jiggyfly, ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I can dislike both.

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You seriously posted that crap? Are you mad?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nope. Not a wise decision to choose these visuals and respond in the same divisive tone as the orange guy.

You guys need to learn to not automatically approve of everything just because it comes from "your side".

Do I think he is a communist dictator? Of course not. Do I think this was unwise? Yes.

Nook, King1 and ROXRAN like this.
  5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

He called out MAGA supporters specifically, the ones waaaaaay over the top obsessive about their loyalty towards an individual. That's what MAGA is, loyalty to Donald Trump, not to America. He specifically mentioned that there are republicans not tied to this cult.

I personally have a hard time understanding how you guys support this mission for a man that truly desires total power over the US. Scary to be honest.

If I was a praying man, I would pray for individuals like yourself.

mikol13 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nice attempt by this Tweeter to get a carte blanche.

It's perfectly possible to call out both sides.

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

Biden dictator! Biden fascist!

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Bullshit. Read that person’s twitter.

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yes? What is your problem with that person's Twitter?

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

That is a MAGA drone. “Never voted Republican”. That is a lie.

jiggyfly likes this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Your assumption. I don't know the person, but agree with a lot of the tweets.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

15. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

They think a derisive dark Brandon totally against unity looks cool…Ben Shapiro stated (who I don’t always agree with) : That was the most demagogic, outrageous, and divisive speech I have ever seen from an American president. Joe Biden essentially declared all those who oppose him and his agenda enemies of the republic. Truly shameful.

I’m seeing similar views from regular citizens in twitter comments as well…I didn’t watch it but because I can’t stand Biden but very clearly the optics look bad - I don’t like trump the person and much of his antics but regardless a significant portion of the country voted for him and thought approvingly of his message overall as I do…I feel whatever marginal gains Biden had will backfire…actually I don’t blame Biden - he’s old with dementia and not really in charge, the conglomerate is , the party is in charge….it’s party vs party and the winner is about who can avoid errors .. I feel team democrats likely made the error

King1 and blue_eyed_devil like this.
  16. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

The visuals also reminded me of Star Wars the last jedi with supreme leader snoke throne room …the old ancient puppet like figurehead supposedly in charge with the same lighting, the two imperial guards in the backdrop …in this case imperial Marines …the scene was completely in line with the snoke throne room visual . It’s uncanny

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  17. havoc1

havoc1 Member

I think Trump took care of laying the groundwork when he committed the crimes he will be indicted for. Man, the party of personal responsibility sure does like blaming everyone else for consequences reaped by their own actions.

Also, Biden calling out an obviously extreme political movement, MAGA, was a good thing. And concern trolling by supporters of that movement should be ignored. Especially when Trump repeatedly tried to paint Blue states and supporters as terrible people and as the worst thing to happen to America and they were there right beside him saying the same things.

And spare me the supposed denouncing of both. If you think both of these movements are equally dangerous to America then please provide evidence of Democrats trying to overturn elections or trying to stoke political violence. The two sides are not the same.

And btw I’m aware that not all Republicans are MAGA supporters. And I’m sure Biden is too.

#1577 havoc1, Sep 2, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    Xopher, jiggyfly, TheFreak and 2 others like this.
  18. King1

King1 Contributing Member

All Republicans aren't Trump supporters. It's what people use to defend their stupidity. Biden is garbage just like Trump was. See how easy that was

ROXRAN likes this.
  19. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People who ride Donald Trump’s jock strap and always take about their dislike for Democrats and Biden call Biden’s speech on protecting liberal institutions as a dictators speech. In other news, Sea Gull poops on a beachgoer. This and more on your morning recap.

Reeko likes this.
  20. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This was Joe Biden’s most important speech and was one of the most important speeches in our lifetime.

Reeko and ROCKSS like this.