1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. HardenVolumeOne

in the nba dish forum, he left a post stating that he was angry that harden still had fans after how he “quit” on us. He said we could have a gotten a kings ransom if harden didn’t quit. I told him harden started the season against the blazers with a 44/17 game. Harden asks the rockets quietly to trade him before the season but they didn’t so harden had to get mean.

either way I told him tilman was not trying to bring back salary in a harden trade. Especially after his restaurant empire was hit hard by a pandemic

2. rockets13champs

We already traded him u bozo. It’s 2021 now stop living in the past

3. Asian Sensation

Says the clown with the Harden in a Rockets jersey AV.

4. rockets13champs

Lmfao I barely use CF anymore u think I got time to change my avi.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. Asian Sensation

6. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

The attitude Harden should have had with the Rockets.

Instead we got a quitter.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I know, he quit, yada yada. All is history.

Please dial and ask Fertitta.

#1787 daywalker02, Jan 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
    clos4life likes this.
  8. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Let it go bro

She isn't coming back.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Strange bumps are appearing on my clutchfans.

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

Giannis got extremely lucky and managed to not only dodge one of the greatest teams/systems in GSW, but also the greatest player of this generation, as LeBron's team lost to PHX because AD got hurt.

The criticism for Harden is fair, but using Giannis as an example is just wrong.

clos4life, Scarface281, BigM and 3 others like this.
  11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Still Giannis played great and is a stinking STUD!!! But Harden lives rent free in these losers brains. His teams were never good enough to win it, Harden deserves his share of the blame and that's happened to some of the greats. It's amazing how bitter they STILL are. Some of these posters don't even post about the current group. It's really a shame.

clos4life, Dobbizzle and HP3 like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

clos4life and BigShasta like this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't have any issue with what went down with Harden. I don't think we were going to win a ring with him, so it was best to move on and it seems it worked out well for both sides. He gave a lot of excitement to us for many years, and we got very close to another chip and saw one of the best Rockets regular seasons ever - 65 wins is a big deal.

I wish the guy all the success in the world, except when he plays the Rockets. Then, I hope he always has horrible horrible games.

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden lives in these bitter baby mama’s heads rent free…it’s hilarious

still so bitter and hurt

clos4life, BigM, DatRocketFan and 7 others like this.
  15. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Right, takes more than 30 seconds. Sure...
    You could've done it instead of trying to come up with some lame-a55 "I don't have time" sh*t.

16. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

I don't, at least whilst he's with the Nets. The more they suck, the better our picks are. If he left and went elsewhere then by all means, as long as it's not the Jazz or Warriors then I wish him all the success haha.

17. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I watched some of the Nets games and the way Harden is playing now, he couldn't have carried a team any longer. Those days are over. He didn't take care of his body enough during his 20's and now it's showing.

When CP3 went down in the WCS, that was it. Harden opportunity as a leader carrying a team to the Championship had passed.

Harden is a piece now, not the focus. They need Kyrie to get his vaccine, if not, they're not going to the finals.

18. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Let's hope Kyrie stays crazy. Best situation would be the Nets flopping and their superteam breaking up. The worse they are, the better it is for us owning their future picks. We may even get Harden on his farewell tour to retire if our pieces over the next 2 years work out AND the Nets suck and give us future good picks. Would be almost poetic if he came back here in his decline to win a ship with our newer stars haha.

harold bingo likes this.
  19. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Yeah but the whole notion that one guy was going to beat Golden St. Is just Silly. The ring that Kyrie has, he played with a healthy, prime LBJ & Kevin Love. KD played and won with Curry, Klay & Draymond healthy. They swept LBJ when Kyrie & Love were injured. Hell Giannis had Middleton closing games for the Bucks last year and they were facing a Suns team that wasn’t nearly as good as this Warriors teams. Yet somehow JH13 is a total bum for not Winning vs the Warriors when CP3 goes down. It’s silly talk.

#1799 TEXNIFICENT, Jan 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  20. raspar

raspar Member

I heard Hardee’s got traded for a McNugget. Is this the right thread?