1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hutz's New Column!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SpaceCity, Apr 27, 1999.

1. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

My guess would be that LHutz is Andyzipp from the Talk Zone.

2. Frinkster

Frinkster Member

The Talk Zone? WHat is that?

Are they a bunch of LHutzs in congergation?

3. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

The Talk Zone is the forum at Kev and Scott's Astros Connection.

[This message has been edited by grummett (edited April 28, 1999).]

4. Frinkster

Frinkster Member

The Arstros are NOT an NBA team, so why would a baseball player be LHutz on an NBA site...?

Sorry, I am too confused, but I think that somehow we are violating Clutch's forum rules, and I think he might shut this forum down.

5. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Huh?

Right!

------------------
    LHutz desciple

6. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

My spelling skills are even starting to diminish.

------------------
    LHutz disciple

7. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Clutch,

You have uncovered my addiction for hitting the RETURN key with toooooo much zeal!I guess it comes from hitting return so much when I work on my program at work.

[​IMG]

In anycase....L Hutz, I don't know who you are. Besides the Duke of Truth, I guess. But like I said, I want to know who the enigma we all know and love(LHutz) really is.

By the way, I can't wait for you to post you new columm. When will that be? I want to make sure I will be the first to read it!

(By the way, Clutch, I think you should really consider giving Hutz his own place on the site to post his deep thoughts and analysis of the NBA. Can you imagine reading what he writes after a rough day at work and seeing yourself gradually forget your troubles while drowning in tears caused by the laughter while wondering and pondering:
    COULD LHUTZ CARRY THIS SITE OVER THE TOP AND MAKE IT THE MOST POPULAR SITE IN ALL THE LAND?)

I don't know. You should really consider it. [​IMG]

------------------
    Honored to be outargued by the:

DUKE, DUKE, DUKE, DUKE,
    OF
    TRUTH, TRUTH, TRUTH, TRUTH.

8. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

One word: WOW.

I skip the "NBA Dish" forum for a couple of days and it seems I've missed everything!

A very unique, strange and hillarious column by the celebrity known as LHutz. I look forward to seeing more of your offbeat humour, oh noble Duke of Truth.

Also, I might add, some interesting observations made by Will and I have to say that you've got me thinking. But I feel it's what Clutch said - LHutz has been re-created by Will. Of course, I could be way off, I used to believe that is was none other than Tod the Bod, then I thought it was Almu himself.

In the end, the mystery of "Who is LHutz" will go down in the books alongside "Who shot JFK?", and "How do they get the Caramel into that Caramilk bar?"

Azim da Dream

------------------
    -your friendly Canadian neighbour

9. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Almu- That's it! Deep Thoughts!

Deep Thoughts by The Duke of Truth!

LHutz, instead of a column, would you be willing to write small quotables that Clutch could put on the front page? We could have a new one every day in the Duke of Truth window! It would be awesome!

10. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Clutch,

Is the IP for LHutz the same now as it was before you kicked him the first time?

Because, after he returned I thought it was someone else posing as the Hutzer. His spelling errors were different and more often. The humor seems slightly different too.

Maybe he just changed a little after coming back, but I thought I noticed a change. If it is the same let us all know, because that's my theory as of now...that it's not the 'real' LHutz.