1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Gioan Baotixita

For you scared little rabbits in here, I have some good news for you about this latest surge. If you children are still scared after watching this video, I don’t know what else I can do for you all. Maybe remain scared for the rest of your life?

coachbadlee likes this.
  2. CCorn

CCorn Member

And you’re too poor to pay $60 in lost bets.

FrontRunner likes this.
  3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

"Let hospitals fill up"

Our best efforts of masking, vaccinating and locking down have resulted in more cases than ever after two years. We aren't letting hospitals fill up, the virus has the upper hand. Self aggrandizing about how much control we have over this is not helpful.

I think admitting defeat looks like this. Admit our best efforts are mask mandates and updating vaccine targets for variants and planning to ride this out over the next decade. If you look at it long term, I don't think shutting down entire departments in companies or cities is really a feasible long term strategy. It just isn't sustainable. We need sustainable long term strategic planning and not hoping it might just disappear and we won't continue to keep getting nailed by waves.

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

5. Gioan Baotixita

Dude, give it a rest man, either prove that I’m the guy that you’re accusing me of or STFU. I know you’re scared of this virus and your father has it and you’re not thinking straight, that’s why I will go easy on you.

6. Gioan Baotixita

Kim is my babe, been following her for awhile now.

coachbadlee likes this.
  7. CCorn

CCorn Member

I also have stage 4 cancer and was with my father at Christmas.

Anyways, I’d hate to be so poor that I couldn’t afford to pay $60 in lost bets.

No Worries likes this.
  8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You should check out Dr Burzinski in Katy. He has a high 90% success rate against any stage of cancer.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  9. CCorn

CCorn Member

How small must your penis be to claim to be a rocket surgeon on the internet, and then run and make a new account over $60? That’s insane.

FrontRunner likes this.
  10. CCorn

CCorn Member

My doctors at texas oncology have been amazing. But thank you.

Deckard, No Worries and coachbadlee like this.
  11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You had worms?

Deckard likes this.
  12. Major

Major Member

But we know those measure work to varying degrees, so now imagine what the world would be like if we hadn't done anything to stop transmission. How many more sick/hospitalized/dead - not just of Covid but because hospitals failed?

Absolutely true. But I'm not sure how you think having more people get sick is going to help keep companies open?

If Omicron is not all that dangerous, that's our way out of this by turning it into something akin to the flu. That's the simple, happy answer. It's exactly what epidimeologists have argued since the start - the restrictions were to get us to the point where the health care system could handle the virus. What they got wrong is underestimating how long it would take to get there.

If Omicron is still dangerous, then people are not going to want to be in workplaces with sick people. Anyone with kids or elderly relatives will still want to protect themselves. It's not simply a matter of "government says everything is open" and magically everything works again. People will still limit activities - just because movie theaters re-open doesn't mean people went back to them. And just like people are willing to quit over vaccine mandates, they will quit over unsafe workplaces. In fact, that might actually be what we saw in the Great Resignation in the fall, with non-mandate states having more worker turnover than mandate states.

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I wore a ribbon to Support Troops 20 years ago (who tf knows how that went...go team!!) and I'll wear a ribbon to Support Our Brave First Responders too.

So let er rip!!

Burn baby burn!!

Burn baby burn!!

FrontRunner likes this.
  14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

Shoutout to professor Farnsworth

15. adoo

adoo Member

priceless eg of a news reader reading some verbiage written by someone else.
    neither the writer nor the reader are scientists. nor did they bother to read the history book about the AIDS epidemics.

yet, they concocted convenient false claims about
    Fauci being an alarmist :oops::oops::oops::oops:

millions died from AIDS worldwide;
    several hundred thousand dealths in the US
    they did not include any corroboration from the scientific community.
    it was merely a "shoot from the hip" opinion by non-scientists​

Iverson has shown her willful ignorance.

#11335 adoo, Dec 30, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  16. Gioan Baotixita

You have my sympathy dude really. All the best to you and hope you will get a miracle if you believe in the Man upstairs. I’ll just end this and wish you all the best.

coachbadlee likes this.
  17. Possum

Possum Member

Lol

18. Possum

Possum Member

Lol yeah that’s it you moron.

19. adoo

adoo Member

Deckard likes this.
  20. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Really? That’s it? Took you 2 full posts to get that out? Bless your little heart.

Deckard likes this.