1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. cdastros

cdastros Member

London'sBurning likes this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If he's using Big Tech to complain about the evils of Big Tech, what does that make him?

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Almost half a million new cases of Covid in the US over the past 24 hours. That's record high numbers. If you still aren't vaccinated you are a fool.

FrontRunner likes this.
  4. Gioan Baotixita

I agree with you that the powers in charge will not give it up this easily. This pandemic had taught me something so far that I’m kind of shock that we are willingly bending over and taking it from this tyrannical government a little way too much. I thought we could at least fight them a little harder.

Possum and coachbadlee like this.
  5. Major

Major Member

Yes, whether by design or sheer stupidity, this is exactly what you are doing.

Deckard, FrontRunner and Newlin like this.
  6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

7. SuraGotMadHops

8. Possum

Possum Member

Lol sounds like your wife and some of yours friends aren’t very smart. If you feel like your getting sick you go to the doctor. And if you go to the dr and you have covid symptoms regardless of their severity you inform them to protect them. Jesus dude stop trying so hard you’re just making yourself look stupid. It was like a mild case of the flu. About an hour after positive test I took ivermectin and a zstack. Within 36 hours all symptoms were gone. My wife’s symptoms started showing symptoms the day I was tested and she took the same thing and her symptoms were gone just as fast.

now let’s have your gotcha moment.

9. Newlin

Newlin Member

Did Biden actually say either of those two things?

10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

My wife is not very smart because she is vaccinated and had a mild covid case and was essentially symptom free within 24 hours? Similar to most of my friends? So rather than take up valuable time and space at a medical facility, they treated it according to their symptoms and remained essentially isolated for around 10 days (CDC guidelines at the time). Sounds like the opposite of not very smart.

superfob, Rashmon and Andre0087 like this.
  11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

+

ElPigto and Andre0087 like this.
  12. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

lol ivermectin…

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Freedom fighter mother is now showing symptoms. She’s not in as good of shape as my father. Hoping for the best.

No Worries and deb4rockets like this.
  14. Possum

Possum Member

Keep showing your ignorance.

coachbadlee likes this.
  15. Possum

Possum Member

Do you know how many different sicknesses there is that have matching variations of COVID symptoms? What because she is “vaccinated” she’s now has super powers and she just magically knew she had COVID by diagnosing her symptoms herself? It’s essential to get to a dr as early into a sickness as possible. What if those symptoms like body aches just explode in the middle of the night? It turned out it wasn’t COVID it was bad case of the flu? At that point she is screwed. Now she has to put her body through that hell because once again she’s worshiping from the mantle of the great VACCINE!! instead of using common sense. So I totally agree with the first ten words of your post.

16. bobrek

No... when she felt poorly, she went to get tested ASAP at a rapid/PCR mobil test center because she had a couple of commitments. She did not want to spread COVID so she wanted to make sure. Both her rapid and PCR came back positive. I tested negative on both. Her symptoms were non existent after 24 hours, but she continued to test positive via home rapid tests. She felt good enough to play tennis and golf, but since she is "not very smart" she isolated for the 10 day guidelines.

I continued to test negative. We had a plane flight and family event right at the end of her 10 days. Since she (and by extension, I) are "not very smart", we canceled our flight and drove instead so as to not inadvertantly spread COVID to dozens of others.

The day of the family event we both self tested again to be sure. She tested negative and I continued to test negative.

#11297 bobrek, Dec 30, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  17. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Ooooohhhh...look at the interwebs tough guy, calling another man's wife stupid. And if it were the flu? What would the doctor tell her? Stay home, rest, drink fluids, take something to manage the fever. You make it out like it's a death sentence. And if it were COVID, she's vaccinated and what happened is a great reason why you get vaccinated. Milder symptoms and a faster recovery.

You're just another of these right wing goons that show up in the D&D during or near an election year and then magically disappear after November. Happens every 2 years.

IBTL and Andre0087 like this.
  18. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

they love seeing how much bullshit you'll swallow, it's a sport to them

19. bobrek

Hey we just did more stupid stuff. We were around a couple of sick kids at Christmas and just drove home from MN through MAGA country. So... even though neither of us have any symptoms, we tested anyway (negative) because at times fully vaccinated and boostered people can be asymptomatic. Boy, do we feel dumb.