1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas Tech vs Houston

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fulgore, Sep 3, 2021.

1. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

It's the recruiting. The 2020 class was ranked 71st in the nation. That is a huge drop off what it was with Herman.

HTXSportsAddict likes this.
  2. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

In regards to who the back up quarterback is, there appears to be no clear cut consensus on who it is. When I googled it I found more mentions of Massoud as back up on the depth chart. If we lose next week against Rice I think we will know for sure who is next in line at QB. And maybe they will also put a fork in Holgerson.

Fulgore likes this.
  3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Even though he’s a snake I still miss tom herman

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

5. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Case Keenum and Geno Smith are why he looked so good. He lucked into both of them. At any rate, he flat out sucks now.