1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

666 new Texas laws go into effect Sept1

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, Aug 31, 2021.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The Bible, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny are all in the same ballpark.

DD

JayGoogle likes this.
  2. SuraGotMadHops

Goodness gracious. Please seek some help

[​IMG]

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  3. SuraGotMadHops

Well, like I said, I don't use it to argue against science, it transcends science in my opinion. It's a religious book for me and the basis of my religious faith - not an explainer of the earthly, but the pathway to the heavenly.

4. malakas

malakas Member

You go seek help.

I am very controlling myself right now to call you just that.

Pos coming here trying to excuse women abuse.

Go burn in your hell pig.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  5. malakas

malakas Member

Look at you all trying to converse with fanatics.

Who the fck cares about their sharia laws?
    You gonna discuss about zionism with Nazis next?
    Equality with racists?
    These kind of subhumans only deserve to have the finger flipped on them.
    No discussion.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It's easy to be in your position of thinking someone is overly sensitive on a subject matter when it doesn't effect you at all.

That's what we call a lack of self-awareness and empathy. Jesus taught empathy. You are a fake Christian like the vast majority.

malakas likes this.
  7. SuraGotMadHops

Wow, I would never call you the things you are calling me in writing, and probably worse things being said in your head.

If you stepped back a little bit instead of going off the rails, you would see that from my point of view, the disdain you have for people that are Pro-Life is analogous to the disdain Pro-Choicers have against those who they believe are proponents of murdering babies. Pro-Choicers focus on the mother's rights, Pro-Lifers focus on the sanctity of the unborn child. I have the maturity to understand this has been a hotly contested issue that goes back for decades, upon decades, upon even more decades.

I could call you a baby killer, but I'm not. I respect the other side of the coin here. Maybe you should too instead of condemning folks to Hades.

8. fchowd0311

When people murder especially with intent they are extremely malicious, evil etc.

A 16 year old girl scared shitless about her future is not that so yes you calling those types of people killers is off base and shows your lack of humanity. The fact that you can't empathize with that predicament shows a lot about you.

#108 fchowd0311, Sep 2, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    malakas likes this.
  9. malakas

malakas Member

Oh yes you wouldnt call me names..you would just torture me mentally and physically.
    Thanx! How CHRISTIAN of you.
    Talk nice while abusing and torturing.
    But gotta have proper manners right?

Why not call me names and try to be a decent human being instead?
    YOU dare call yourself a christian while saying a freaking child raped by her father must continue her torture?

Get lost.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. SuraGotMadHops

Must a child lose his or her life due to sins of their father?

11. malakas

malakas Member

No.

That is why the child must have access to abortion.

12. SuraGotMadHops

I was talking about the baby but ok....the child you are referring to has access to adoption, counseling, therapy. The child you are referring to is not being killed. The scumbag father has access to prison for life.

13. malakas

malakas Member

As for Texas spare me your excuses.

Houston and Austin arent responsible but only rural areas?
    You have no responsibillity?

Your SILENCE to human abuse is your sin.

You saw what happened to 98% catholic Poland when the state tried to force similar laws? It burned down.

But noooo. Texas goes on as normal while you all are silent witnesses to the torture of your daughters, your wives, your girlfriends and your mothers.
    Not even a thread here about enforcing sharia laws. Lets talk about Afganistan women instead!
    .congratulations again!

fchowd0311 likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

A concous child with hopes, dreams, fear of the unknown etc take precedent over a entity that hasn't even developed a central nervous system.

malakas likes this.
  15. fchowd0311

A child will go through not only mental trauma but severe physical trauma from child birth at a young age.

The pain of carrying and delivering is a great fear for girls especially when they are very young. This is why empathy is important. I'm a dude who will never experience this but I at least try to understand the pain they go through.

malakas likes this.
  16. malakas

malakas Member

There is only ONE child.

Access to therapy counselling and adoption?

Is first of all 100% free?NOPE. So what access my ass.
    Secondly you gonna say before you torture someone..oh dont worry. After we bring you to the brink of suicide and we destroy your body..will try to fix you up!

Again. GET LOST.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  17. fchowd0311

Also another thing that hasn't been mentioned yet, the fear that these girls experience is overwhelming enough that laws and restrictions don't matter. Hence why restrictive abortion laws don't reduce the amount of them. It just increases the amount of abortions not done in a professional setting.

malakas likes this.
  18. SuraGotMadHops

Did you forget that this law does not abolish abortion entirely? A rape victim does not have to wait over 6 weeks to get pregnancy tested. Rape victims have access to all kinds of clinics and resources to check for disease, pregnancy, etc., the police set them up with that after the rape is reported.

Try to think things through a little bit instead of becoming unhinged.

19. malakas

malakas Member

LMAOOOOOO

Wow she has 6 weeks?
    How merciful!

So if you are a child who all have irregular periods, or a woman who often comes late you dont have any time. Little children who dont even know about periods very well have 6 weeks?
    How nice of you to allow 6 weeks. Im sure it absolves you of any blame of child abuse and woman abuse.

Fcking ridiculous.

20. malakas

malakas Member

And another LMAO that all rapes are reported straight away.
    And not days or weeks later.

Or reported AT ALL.

Stop.