1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden praised KP

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 疯狂伊文戴德蒙, Apr 30, 2021.

1. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I am hoping Harden comes back after he wins a ring or two in Brooklyn. For all intents and purposes, he still very much considers H-Town his home.

2. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    :eek:......Harden seeing his protege (KPJ) light it up to 50/11.

Doubt he ever comes back if Tilly is still the owner.

#KeepTankAlive
    Go Rockets!!!

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

Same. I thought Harden praised Porzingis and wondered why OP felt the need to start a thread based on that.

4. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

He's going to come back with that new york billionaire money and buy the team from tillman.

Invisible Fan, chadyang and burlesk like this.
  5. amaru

amaru Member

You know Harden may not have meant that he’d return as a player lol.

BamBam likes this.
  6. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Whispers?

7. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

Why, as a Rockets fan, would you want him to win a ring - much less two - in Brooklyn?

The absolute failure of the Nets is what is best for the Houston Rockets. If Harden (the guy who quit on this team) winning means that much to you, then perhaps cheer for Brooklyn to collapse and have him move elsewhere. Let him win a ring next year in Minnesota or Atlanta.

**** the Jazz. **** the Mavs. **** the Nets.

Go Rockets!

homewight likes this.
  8. DonatelloLimestone

If he wins one this year its absolutely inconsequential for us. AFter that, **** the nets. Harden gave us great years, hes an adopted Houstonian. Rockets aren't competing this year or relevant so I don't mind if Tucker or harden win one. I don't care that much, but they did a lot for us. Remember, Similarly Lebron left after 7 years of individually dominating, knowing it takes more talent than one person(MJ complained after 7 years, Kobe demanded a trade or talent, its simply waht it takes in this league), but Lebron came back, said winning the rings in heat was like "college" where he learned what it takes and brought it back to cleveland. The owner finally began overpaying, overpaid for Klove, Tristan, Jr, but in this league thats what it takes when you have a chance to win the ring. Things went right in the playoffs against a historically great team and the rest is history. Harden has been vague about wanting to come back, he still has his foundation running here and helping houstonians, still owns a rockets themed restaurant, still has a piece of the soccer team, hasn't sold his houses. By all accounts he wasn't itching to leave this city before the new owner changed the culture. He can still come back in a couple years, with a now developed core and win one here. Its hopeful, but definitely not to make him a villian.

In any case, I agree with the final word. Go Rockets!

ramotadab likes this.
  9. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

If only he opted to get his salary paid in bitcoin.

Maybe he could start investing with KD and his VC firm, and it wouldn't be unrealistic. I know KD had invested in Postmates prior to acquisition, and Coinbase prior to going public, which he likely made a 50X return on a $1M+ investment. Harden already has a guaranteed minimum of $500M in endorsements and NBA contracts, and that is assuming he doesn't sign another NBA contract. With another NBA contract, he is looking at closer to $700M just in his 30s.

DonatelloLimestone and BamBam like this.
  10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I must be dyslexic as **** because I keep reading

Harden passed RIP

11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I believe it's an old wooden ship, used in the civil war era.

Roc Paint likes this.
  12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

When you start calling yourself lesdyxic, is when it’s time to worry.

13. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

BRYAN Kevin Porter Jr > James Edward Harden Jr

yea I said it.

14. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I really hope that if the rockets get Cade, You see Cade and Porter being the best 1-2 punch of all time. I just think both players will be great. Lets say the next best thing since the thompson and curry. If so, i mean you could only hope.

chadyang likes this.
  15. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

It-sayer!! :mad:

ico4498 likes this.
  16. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

You’re reading way too much into things