1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who's worse...LOF's or Harden Nutsack huggers?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sushimaster, Mar 22, 2021.

?

Who gets on your nerves more?

1. Linsanity fans

70 vote(s)
    67.3%
  2. Harden Nutsack huggers

34 vote(s)
    32.7%
  1. riko

riko Member

Who the *** are you to distinguish who is a fan or not sushi boy and you’re fake ID? Go make you’re sushi....

sushimaster and D-rock like this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There's a simple test of Rockets fandom.

Who's the best player ever on the Rockets?

clue:
    [​IMG]

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Salvy and J.R. like this.
  4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

and? they don't have no chemistry AT ALL?

Celtics definitely dodged a big one right? They better off being a 500 team LOL

5. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

Honestly this sort of thread shouldn't be allowed to exist. i.e. this is literally a poll asking what members of this forum are bigger morons...

Really??

sushimaster and D-rock like this.
  6. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

Both annoy me; but not as much as any sort of gatekeeper to fandom.

My Rockets fandom goes a long way back; but I don't think that I have the right to tell anyone else what their fandom should be. Sports mean a lot to us; but they also mean different things to each one of us.

I personally will always appreciate what Harden did for this team; but I cannot forgive how he left. Not yet, at least. It will happen someday. After all, we all did forgive and come to love Vernon Maxwell again, right?

But I'm not there yet. I cannot look over a Brooklyn with their bought team and think "I sure do hope that the guy that just ditched us does well." Especially not when we should all, as Rockets fans, be extremely invested in the Brooklyn Nets being as utterly terrible as possible for years to come.

But not everyone will feel that way. Some are still very attached to the guy who just helped to burn things down, and they want to see his long years of service and MVP-level work - something I won't deny - pay off with a ring. So with that in mind I have a proposal to bring all of us Rockets fans back together.

This year the Brooklyn Nets do not win a ring. In fact, they get embarrassed so badly that Harden, KD & Kyrie all start turning on each other, one or more players demand trades and there is a lot of backstabbing of their coach because each star wants "his" guy. This years Nets team blows up and Harden forces his way out of town to the next shiny spot. Once he is there then he can go get that ring; and meanwhile, Houston is sitting on a glorious stack of picks and pick swaps.

Ah well...if it was a perfect world.

Go Rockets!

7. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

How on earth do we still have Lin Fans still on this forum?! It's almost been a decade since he was here.
    I used to think LOF's were the most annoying thing since the discovery of AIDS and Condoms.. but now the only thing that pisses me off more are Tillman Fertitta and Patrick Fertitta Empathizers.
    Seriously F* those two!

jiggyfly, vator and tinman like this.
  8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Patrick Patterson has OnlyFans?

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

Tinny aka sushi is the king of these stupid polls.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This is not about who was the better player, and the Lin fans are gone.......so the current Lin type of fans are the Harden brown and curly bangers!

DD

11. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

The smug 99ers...
    The jaded cynical tweeners...
    or the overposting genZ newbs?

LOL! :p

could probably break it down further... the analytics geeks, the multi account trolls, the stuck in the past old timers... lol!

jiggyfly likes this.
  12. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

Both should stop immediately. Lin was a role player and not very good. He had one hot streak in his career in nyc and did not do anything of note after that.
    Harden played great when there was no pressure and mostly in the regular season. CP3 almost carried him to the finals, but when CP3 got hurt we all knew harden would choke in the playoffs and he did. We gave harden everything and let him party it up just so he could be happy and he turned around and cried like the little baby that he is. He’s a stripper loving, pandemic partying, selfish-whiny baby who choked under pressure ever since the Miami Heat-OKC finals and after Lebron made him his b**** again against the LAL, he left yet another team after melting down against Lebron aka the real alpha. Jimmy is a little b****. Can’t wait to see him choke in the playoffs yet again :)

#152 hou$tonScrew$tonTX, Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  13. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

False. The correct answer is HOH's (Harden Only Haters).

jiggyfly likes this.
  14. Le$$

Le$$ Member

People around here want to tell you your LOF cause you like Yao. Post a pic of Jeremy here and you'll be hater for years cause this fool bricked shots in the Portland game that cause the rockets to lose. I never liked Lin, and i don't hate him, and i certainly not gonna call a poster a LOF, just cause he might be Asian and like Lin. I mean sure Lin sucks, but don't make it out like hes the worse rocket ever.

15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am pretending to be a Rockets fan right now because they stink.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Fair enough.

For me I'm in it for the long haul, the team being good or bad makes no difference as to my fandom. I obviously prefer the team be good, but I made it through the days when Steve Francis was the team's best player, I can make it through a rebuilding year without a problem.

Wooderson and Ubiquitin like this.
  17. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

18. s3ts

s3ts Member

This thread is more annoying than anything else combined.

HP3 likes this.
  19. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I might have to change my vote. But then I think about how bad an owner Tillman has been and I’m more sympathetic to Harden. Then I realize that he’s also part of the problem. And now I just hate everyone.