1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shams: Harden has added bucks and heat to “preferred destinations”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown Legend, Dec 10, 2020.

1. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

"Please trade me for nothing, Mr. Stone."

bro2044 likes this.
  2. PatBev

PatBev Member

Tyler Herro and all the picks please

hajkov likes this.
  3. kentuckyalum

kentuckyalum Member

Honestly I'm glad Harden will be gone. He isn't a winning player. But, the Rockets must not settle on a return. A trade to Miami without Herro or Bam is absolutely laughable.

4. bmelo

bmelo Member

"Harden added 15 teams that make playoffs excluding Rockets to his list"

Astrodome likes this.
  5. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Remember having to defend this guy in gianis talks

juanm34 likes this.
  6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Good. Let the bidding begin

Rudyc281 likes this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

That would be a worse package then the Nets

8. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Not sure the heat have 1st round picks to trade

Tristan_fiore likes this.
  9. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

I just realized all his preferred teams are in the East. I'm slow

10. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

I would do Herro and Bam for sure but likely Heat would only include 1 or the other. No way they trade both unless they value Tucker and/or Gordon as an extra incentive? I am sure they would prefer to trade Herro plus other assets but I truly have no idea what Herro's ceiling is. I haven't seen him much but like what I see so far. I thought he was just an overacheving rookie but then I see he was the 13th pick as a 19 year old. Is now only 20 years old so what is his ceiling like? How is his defense? Does he have any playmaking ability? I saw someone joke on twitter that media is making this kid out to be Ray Allen? Is that an exaggeration or does he have that potential?

Bam seems like a much better prospect to me with his versatility, length and defense. Only 23 years old. I would assume Heat aren't parting with him easily but I don't know who they would value more.

Would think the logical trade would be Herro for Harden since they both are guards but Herro just does not seem like enough to me unless he truly has star power that I am unaware of. I realize his playoffs were special so that is a great sign for such a young player to play so clutch but it is possible it was just a freak stretch. He put up 16/5/4 in the playoffs.

everyday eddie and Tristan_fiore like this.
  11. Tristan_fiore

Tristan_fiore Member

I’m not into the Bucks at all. One they don’t have picks and two, what do they have aside from Middleton? Nothing. Hard pass on that.

Miami is a different story. Rockets would probably get back Herro, Iggy, Olynyk, and Nunn. Problem is they also don’t have a lot of picks.

12. opticon

opticon Member

What if the Rockets move East?;)

13. Nook

Nook Member

Harden would be fine in Wisconsin, he would only be there during the season.

The reality is that the Bucks and Heat don't have the realistic assets to make it happen.

I agree with you on the Nuggets, they are the team that has the assets to add Harden and still really be nasty on the floor.

14. sheb

sheb Member

AD did the same thing with the bucks, think about it ... Harden in Wisconsin

Also, no way harden would fit into the culture of the Heat. Don’t know what he’s thinking there

maybe this is just to drive up the price of philli

malakas likes this.
  15. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Out of these 4 teams I think you take Simmons in a heartbeat.

everyday eddie, Sen89 and Rudyc281 like this.
  16. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

At this point, i think KD and Harden did have a conversation. Basically around, going to a team that’s close to winning, take all the jokes, and win a ring. Then repair your image before it’s too late.

17. steveng125

steveng125 Member

I call Denver offer harden for Murray and porter plus picks and call it a day.

BHannes2BHonest and hakeem94 like this.
  18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Harden will be the new Dwight Howard. He might win a ring as a bench player in 5 years after he’s bounced around on 4 more teams lol

19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Tired of this bullshit.

Short of a championship, the success we've had over the last 8 years of Harden's tenure has been absolutely incredible. Not a winner my ass. Some of you all are so blinded by hate, the takes are ridiculous. Bucks will not trade Giannis to us (if I were the Bucks I'd heavily consider it rather than losing Giannis for nothing, if he doesn't sign that extension), but you make that switch and I ****ing guarantee you that the Bucks go all the way to finals.

20. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Pat Riley is not gutting his team for Harden