1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

'Stros on TV in Dallas

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by IROC it, Apr 10, 2004.

1. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Just for those that live in Dallas, root for the "Good Guys" and may not know already...

If you live in the Dallas area and can get KFWD channel 52, there are 40 'Stros games on this year...

The schedule is listed at www.kfwd.tv

This is great for us rabbit ears-using, no cable or dish-having peeps. ;) They have a cable and dish channel finder on the site too if you throw that kinda coin at the tv...

Enjoy. :cool:

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

how about games in austin... probably not.

:(

3. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

Or San Antonio, for that matter.

4. qwerty

qwerty Contributing Member

At UT, I've been getting all the astros games, either on Fox Sports Net or on Time Warner cable channel 77. Don't know if its available for you, but I think it is.

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I'm not so sure this is good news...is it? Last season in Dallas...I believe we got way more than just 40 games. It seems like they trimmed the schedule bigtime to me. I could be wrong but I believe there were more on channel 52 last season.

This kind of makes this bad news then. I guess it could be worse and them not showing any at all.

Today's game wasn't on but we lost badly so it doesn't matter. :eek:

6. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

you should be able to get them. we do here in san marcos. they'll be on either fox sports or 77, like someone mentioned earlier.

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Sweet...I was wondering how I was going to do that...I'll be there in less than two weeks and I thought I was going to be stuck watching Rangers games...

8. IROC it

Tonight's game (4/13/04) featuring the Rocket on the mound for the Good Guys begins at 7 PM on kfwd 52.

FYI

9. IROC it

Good Guys vs. Rockies this Friday April 23rd at 8:00 PM on kfwd 52
    in Dallas...

FYI