1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald Trump’s brain - Is the President degenerating?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

There are people out there that say he is incontinent and does wear diapers...

Rashmon and RayRay10 like this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The President has been a degenerate the entire time.

DD

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

That would explain things

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

and that why he is sick mentally, which in my book is far more dangerous and unfit than being physically weak or having some physical health problems

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just a thought regarding the awkward walk down the ramp - one reason it may have felt slippery to him would be if he had new leather soled shoes on. Unscuffed leather soles make anything feel slippery.

ROXRAN and B-Bob like this.
  6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That’s true. They really should’ve had a railing.

B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The sad part about this whole debate is that we don't have a competent younger, decent, brilliant candidate to choose from as big as this country is. It seems like the people deep into politics and lobbying all have some kind of dirt or baggage from their past. It's sad really.
    I'd prefer a decent, honorable, hard working, smart middle class citizen, who empathizes with people. It's not like they don't have advisors to guide and inform them on policies.

RayRay10 and conquistador#11 like this.
  8. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

The Dems had that in Andrew Yang and of course, they will let the voters know who’s boss and picked Biden for you guys to support. Pretty sad like you said.

9. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Cuomo is your man- Hes a democrat that I find appealing - I think he can relay info and not be crazy left or crazy right- Look how he was willing to call Deblasio out- In this game of politics pick your side and be "all in" for one side no matter what ...THAT was refreshing to see

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Word on the boulevard is that many people are talking about the smell of urine overwhelming the usual smell of bullshit that surrounds him.

11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Biden would be 10 times better than Trump though.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

True, but just once I'd like to see someone more representative of the people who didn't worm their way up into being politicians.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. jcf

jcf Member

Have you watched some of Biden's earlier speeches/interviews? He was pretty damn sharp in a lot of those. The sad thing is we all lose some abilities once we hit a certain age or have certain health issues.

I find some of the comments being made frankly everywhere on the internet about both Biden and Trump regarding their possible health issues to be incredibly disrespectful and cruel.

I know that the cognitive health of presidential candidates is news worthy. I also recognize that to an extent the physical health of the candidate also matters (but a physical disability that is not life threatening is a lot different than a cognitive issue.)

But the apparent joy that a lot of people display (not you deb4rockets -- which is why I'm responding to this post) by potential cognitive decline is disturbing. I had a parent die from/with dementia and it was horrific. There is zero funny about it.

jiggyfly, mikol13, joshuaao and 5 others like this.
  14. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

It's definitely a terrible thing for anyone to go through. Sorry for your pain and experience. It's not a laughing matter.

I think that's what bothered me most about Trump and his son using the "dementia" tactic to get the votes. I doubt either candidate is free from some type of physical or mental decline at their age, but I find Trump a far more ruthless and ego driven self-serving man, with no empathy for those who don't feed his ego and bank account.

His actions and lack of during these times of crisis have truly shown how destructive and divisive he is as a leader we need to get us through times like this. I just want change in a more positive way. We are the United States of America. Time to make us United again.

#134 deb4rockets, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

When I worked in NY 10 years ago, I was acquainted with a few people who worked for state government and played basketball with Andrew Cuomo. They said that his game was all sharp elbows and dirty play.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. CCorn

CCorn Member

I wouldn’t doubt both candidates are having some sort of mental decline. But one is willing to accept the opinions of experts the other thinks he’s an expert on everything

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Listen, they should have either supplied gramps a walker or had two people help him down that "steep and slippery" ramp...

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The military commander beside Trump walked down like a man.

Trump walked down like a scared little girl. Sad really.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Damn. Okay, that's pretty stark, at least in those short clips.

I had honestly forgotten what he used to be like.

RayRay10 likes this.