1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bye Cluthfan, Bye Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sweatseek, Oct 5, 2019.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well other people join to troll and spam
    They can leave now

2. tinman

Supporting Member

Well she’s a friend of mine

#182 tinman, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    don grahamleone likes this.
  3. tinman

Supporting Member

Les is the reason why we are so tied to china
    He sold the team cause of greed

Spacemoth and magichat281 like this.
  4. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

So far, Tillman has said the right things. If he keeps it up, this team could instantly become an American media darling.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Tilman just wants to keep a solid relationship with China so he can find some companies over there to buy and run into the ground.

6. magichat281

magichat281 Member

Thats why i watch sports not talk about it. I like to have a few hours away from it. Its an argument that will never end until the end of mankind. Sometimes people work and hear about it all day and dont want to be pulled in to it. Politics is everywhere who da fk dont know that. Even in jail theres politics. I rather watch my **** in peace instead gossip about politics.

7. magichat281

magichat281 Member

Yeah i know politics play a role but i just want to get away from it. i dont want to hear people next to me yapping about hongkong or communist or trump impeachment be cause those are very strong subjects and i do not care to bring it to sports bar where im trying to get away while from work. Trust me ive seen fights break out at bars over kneeling situations during the pregame of nfl. Where people been brutally beat up. Trust me stay away from those hot subjects at bars unless you asking to get into a bar fight.

don grahamleone likes this.
  8. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

It's like this...
    I give props to those who have supported the team for a long duration - 35+ years myself...
    I give ultimate props to Clutch for starting and maintaining this great site!

but this whole fascination you have on 99ers...

You can go back and look at any thread from 99 and see a good % of posters that are no longer around - off being GSW fans or something I guess - so the mere fact that someone joined in 99 means little to me... I mean someone could have joined in 99, disappeared for a decade and pop back up now being all "I'm a 99er!" - even though their support has not been consistent... "fake fans' as you would call them among your 99 brethren...

Additionally, seeing as we acquired Stevie Franchise in 99... I gotta believe the site had an influx of Maryland fans at that point - following their guy Stevie... as you would term them 'fake fans' who had no particular love for Houston... again among your 99ers...

So... I believe posters should not be judged by their join date on CF nor by the origins of their Rockets love - but rather by their present level of loyalty and the quality of their posts!

but hey, if you want to use someones join date as a litmus test for your perceived level of Rocket love - thats on you i guess...

and just for the record... i dont care if someone passes some arbitrary definition of being a 'pure' fan or not a 'fake fan' or whatever - because I'd like everybody to become a Rockets fan and join the family! :)

lol!

ChumpCity likes this.
  9. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

Buh bye paid state actor.

10. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

If you choose not to be offended rather than choosing to be offended, life is a lot easier for you.

B-Bob, Junkyard Dog, hakeem94 and 2 others like this.
  11. xiaolulz

xiaolulz Member

Oh, come on

when DM's out, we are still good~~

12. tinman

Supporting Member

I don't care about everybody

it's not a join date
    it's not a point in history of the Rockets
    its when Clutch asked the real fans to join him in building this house
    and the real fans showed up

everybody can jump off a cliff, only the smart people won't

99ers are the best people in the universe

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Not everyone is a cuck but do you.

14. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Sweatseek, member since 2008. Has posted roughly about 7 or 8 times since joining.

See ya, weird that you picked now to post your first thread. It's been a long and memorable.. oh wait no it hasn't.

malakas and hakeem94 like this.
  15. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

You're such a cliched cynic. If we were discussing autocratic election interference, I'd agree, but basketball???

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Please
    99ers are the purest rockets fans and greatest People in this world

you should be happy I am replying to you

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The idea that everyone on a sports team must pass a political test is silly.
    Oh, I forgot about the NFL.
    Idiotic.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Good riddance, no one gives a ****.

bobloblaw likes this.
  19. sweatseek

sweatseek Member

Did not have time to go through all replies, but based on what I've seen, two things to clarity.

I am not a state actor.

I was a rocket fan.

Not going to expand - if you believe, you believe. Some of you think people in China are brainwashed robotic (you have the "right" to think that way and you are wrong), but you probably don't realize that you have being constantly brainwashed by your "non-state controlled" media (if you want to believe that way) since you were born and may never have a chance to get the facts/perspectives from all sides. Not saying it is a bad thing cause that so-called freedom does keep some of you entitled and happy. Whatever works for you, I'm happy for you :)

DM's right to freedom of speech or opinion was never questioned. However, the freedom does not stop his opinion from being exempted from the consequence. The Tweet hurt the bottom-line of Chinese territory integrity which IS the most unacceptable mistake to China. Believe it or not, the core group of the protester in HK is sponsored by your brainwashing GOV. They are terrorists causing damages to infrastructure and hurting civilians in the name of freedom. What a shame! Oh no, not to some of you because they are civil right fighters (thanks to your non-brainwashing media), more importantly, it's their FREEDOM to be a terrorists.

It was hard to leave Rockets as I still vividly remember watching the 13in33s at the university dining hall. Your reactions are priceless cause you made it so easy now. You might as well just ban all users from China to show your power move so you can start brainwashing each other and cherish the Tweet forever.

20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

welcome back

Nook, malakas and B-Bob like this.