1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2 Spots to Fill...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by countingcrow, Feb 24, 2004.

1. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

This is the third year I have ran this league over at Yahoo and we are all very active and competitive. We have had the same 10 guys for the last three years, but two of them were unable to play this year due to other committments.

Here are the details:

Draft Time: Sat Apr 3 12:00pm CST

Scoring Type: Points Only

Player Universe: All baseball

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 1

Trade End Date: August 15, 2004

Waiver Time: 1 day

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Free Agents

Max Games Played: 162

Max Innings Pitched: 1250

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Tuesday, Mar 30

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

Stat Categories: R, 1B, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SH, SF, SB, CS, BB, HBP, K, E, IP, W, L, CG, SHO, SV, ER, BB, HBP, K

Stat Modifiers: R (1), 1B (1), 2B (2), 3B (3), HR (4), RBI (1), SH (1), SF (1), SB (2), CS (-1), BB (1), HBP (1), K (-1), E (-1), IP (1), W (10), L (-5), CG (5), SHO (10), SV (5), ER (-1), BB (-1), HBP (-1), K (1)

If you know your baseball and plan on being active all season, then you are the type of person we are looking for. You must be able to make the live draft. We don't want anyone who is going to be unhappy with an autopicked draft because Yahoo's rankings are not very good this year. I picked the Saturday before the season starts as the draft day. I figured it would be best since a lot of the positions in the field and the batting lineup will be set by that day.

If you are interested, send me an email thru the BBS (include your username from this board) and I'll send you an invitation to the league.

If you have any questions, please post them here in this thread.

2. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

I'm interested. Email sent.

3. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

Both positions have been filled. No more emails please.