1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season 8

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Sajan, Jan 4, 2018.

1. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

It could also be read as him listing off the things he did for her and now he’s got to go and make sure she gets killed. Of course he could have just told her that and said I’ll be back for you. So yeah looks like he’s turned but I have no idea.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

How are we going to have more Dragons? I want MORE DRAGONS !

DD

daywalker02 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  3. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

There's no way Jamie comes to The North by himself, helps out in The Great War against a seemingly unbeatable army, only to go back into Cersei's arms. I took him saying he's hateful as he hates the way his love of Cersei caused him to behave. He's ending this sh**.

whag00, cebu and The Real Shady like this.
  4. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are we going to overlook the fact that Sansa or Varys or Tyrian gave away Dany's traveling plans?

5. MystikArkitect

That invisibility cloak Euron uses on his ships has been amazing these last few seasons.

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

The more I’ve thought about it the more I’m disappointed in how stupid everyone is

daywalker02 and Space Ghost like this.
  7. justtxyank

Maybe or maybe it’s same as when he nuked the iron fleet last time. He can just do anything

8. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Hey Dany, maybe fly around those ships and come up from behind them?

Space Ghost and ROXTXIA like this.
  10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Cersei > Dany

Cersei knows to put her artillery behind the castle wall unlike dumbass Dany:

[​IMG]

12. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am increasingly skeptical that they’re going to land this plane. The show might’ve died for me along with the Night King.

I think Jamie is riding south to kill Cersei. He’s the only one who can get close to her now while also fulfilling the prophecy. He was cold to Brienne so that she wouldn’t follow him. Tyrion’s devolution from the earlier seasons continues to be a disappointment, as evidenced by him constantly believing Cersei can be bargained with.

I bet Arya avenges the Hound somehow. It’s no coincidence that he was the first name on her list and she’ll never end up removing him from it.

I don’t care who “wins” the throne at this point. My bet before the season was that the whole concept of the iron throne would be destroyed and there would not be a single victor. With how quickly Dany is being written into Mad King 2.0 and Jon being disinterested to an extreme, I don’t see one rule of the realm at the end of all of this.

13. AstrosRockets1818

Well they better hurt the heck up. I can’t believe we only have 2 episodes left.

14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I don't know about Arya dying. The original title of book 7 (which GRRM will finish in 2029) was supposed to be A Time for
    Exactly! She did the same thing against Bronn in the last season. Hey, dumbass, the scorpion can’t be turned around. Get behind it.

“Duuuuuuhhhhh......get beHIND it?”

“Yes!”

“Can I do that?”

15. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I'm going with Sansa for the win.

Daenerys gets emotional in the battle, does something stupid, and is killed.

Jon goes Rambo to avenge her and defeats the Mountain with the help of Arya. However, John is mortally wounded in the fight.

Jon, on his death bed, says while he might have Targaryen blood, he is a Stark, and declares Sansa the new queen.

She's the 2019 frontrunner.... sexual assault victim, helpless girl rises up, etc, etc

16. AstrosRockets1818

Speaking of Bronn.... how out of character was that scene tonight? Made me sad to see that.

17. justtxyank

Nah let’s just land it in front of the wall. Why didn’t Cersei’s people shoot that thing then since they are soo good at it apparently?

They killed a dragon and took out an entire fleet with those weapons but dany put her entire army and dragon in range of them and nothing happened lol

Duncan McDonuts likes this.
  18. Entropy

Entropy Member

The point is subversion, ie **** things up with bad writing.

#1158 Entropy, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    B-Bob likes this.
  19. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The same reason Steve Kerr sits in front of a pool of reporters and mocks an opposing player. Arrogance.

mikol13, BigM, AB423 and 1 other person like this.
  20. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Jon dumps his direwolf on Tormund and doesn't even say bye to him. Ghost got no love.

B-Bob likes this.