1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I’m now more confident than ever

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by riko, Apr 29, 2019.

1. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Angry and determined Rockets will win game 2. Warriors shot 50% for the game and Rockets shot 42% for the game, we were still in it. Curry is injured and he knows it. I hope it goes to game 7 so that Curry will get a DNP.

2. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

I’m just worry about James Harden ankle might suffer from their dirty plays. That’s about the only thing I worry about this series.

3. riko

riko Member

I love to see Gerald Green try to do the same and land in Curry’s plastic ankles landing zone.

4. dlite316

dlite316 Member

praying u r right

5. bj3175

bj3175 Member

I'm telling you when Austin Rivers comes back and we get more playmaking by attacking the basket the Rox are going to dominate these guys. Tomorrow will show the difference and it wont be about calls but get ready for the Warriors to start whining because tomorrow the offense and defense is coming alive

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

refs are important, game 1 refs are unfair to Houston. Last year game 7 refs has take away 18 points from Houston

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Harden needs to get his floater going. Its a beautiful shot and hes very good at it. It needs to be made into his go to move.

8. smokieethabear

Scott Foster's confidence > Your confidence + James Harden + CP3 + MDA + Moreyy Analytics