1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Melo Agrees to Buyout and is Waived by Hawks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mikol13, Jul 30, 2018.

1. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

I guess the buyout process was not as "Melo-dramatic" as expected...

2. MeloMan15

MeloMan15 Member

I am here to cheer on the Rockets as they look to dethrone the Warriors. I signed up for the site when Melo was rumored to be moved here last year. I am not a Melo follower around message boards like others. I hate the Knicks and would never cheer for them the times I did watch him play in NY it wasn't enjoyable. I enjoy the style of play the Rockets put out which is why I am here.

I am a realest when it comes to Melo not all roses from me. No issues calling him out if he plays bad. No issues calling others out for saying stupid crap about him. Melo last year in OKC was awful. Part was him. Part was Westbrook, Part was their coach. Part was the last minute situation. Wesbrook, Paul George and their coach will really miss Melo this year as they have no scapegoat for their failures.

I think for Vet Min he is a gamble every team would take and should take. His contract for production because a value at league min. At 28 million is was overpaid an a drain on a team. So it the end it works out well for Houston unless you think Melo put them over the Warriors last year.

I do think Houston Melo will be better than OKC Melo both in the regular season and in the playoffs.

Easy, napalm06 and RealRocFan47 like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

rut roh, poster's identity as potential MELOOF is ambiguous. Need.Moar.Data. :D:D JUST KIDDING MELOMAN.

of course you're a MELOOF!! :p

MeloMan15 likes this.
  4. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

I already know

5. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

*Realist

But good post.

6. ballgame

ballgame Member

Melo>Anderson

Melo is going to replace Anderson, not Ariza....that's not his game now. Ennis and whomever we trade Anderson for will be here to replace Ariza and Luc.

vlaurelio likes this.