1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

No. Steele in both places would be the real one. This one is Steel on the Twitter handle.

Edit: This guy is fake, but I have no idea what I'm talking about either. I hate fake Twitter things.

#5081 rimrocker, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sadly this BurtBomb is by an impostor account.

BigggReddd and DonKnock like this.
  3. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

It looks like Ralph Sampson and Dream! The twin towers!

4. AkeemOlaDROwon

If anything it’s a bad sign that he’s saying LBJ to the Rockets because he’s never been right.

whiskeyred and PhilCollins like this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Since it's now past midnight and all we have is a fake ass BurtBomb, I'm ready to call it, Lebron to Houston isn't happening.

DaonlyLA likes this.
  6. yaoistall

yaoistall Member

My heart steele wants to believe burt my brain won’t let me. I pun to mask the pain.

DonKnock and Hard_foul like this.
  7. today

today Contributing Member

Fake Twitter handle

8. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

So now we have fake twitter accounts trying to be fake insiders?

9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Hold strong.

10. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

If Ainge knew Magic wasn't lasered-on and enamored with Ball at #2, he doesn't trade down, and takes Tatum #1 instead. Magic telegraphed the Ball pick enough for Ainge to sucker Philly into trading up and tossing in a good future pick.

Ainge said in a conference call Monday after the trade was formally announced. "We think there's a really good chance the player we'll take at 3 is the same player we would have taken at 1. So this was a great opportunity to acquire an impactful asset."​

BigMaloe and DonKnock like this.
  12. aroundtheblock2

There's still time tomorrow but it's still probably not happening. I think he stays in Cleveland and that was always the most likely outcome.

13. HTM

HTM Member

Today was suppose to be so hype but in reality today pretty much sucked... nothing freaking happened

Cstyle42 likes this.
  14. AkeemOlaDROwon

Meh if he doesn’t want to play in Houston and have the best chance to win then he doesn’t deserve the city of Houston. LA population are a bunch of entitled narcissistic clowns with delusions of grandeur and no sense of reality outside of its city limits. We are resilient, selfless people and have proven that in the city’s darkest hours. Selfless Culture > Selfie Culture. LBJ doesn’t deserve us.

15. meh

meh Contributing Member

Randle is RFA. He'd have to agree to a contract with the Spurs in the next 24 hours and the Spurs finding a salary to match. It's essentially impossible to pull off.

16. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

I’d say it would be surprising if LeBron is not a Laker at this point. That said, there are some factors that need to be acknowledged on this crucial date of 6/29.

1. Woj, the most reliable NBA insider in history, stated a little over a week ago that Chris Paul is as focused on recruiting LeBron to the Rockets as he has been about anything in his career, implying it was a possibility, especially considering all the anecdotes of CP3/LeBron’s relationship.

2. Both Sam Amick and Jonathan Feigen, generally considered solid in their insight with the Rockets, reported that the Rockets front office is still in full throttle of securing a route for LeBron to Houston. This was only 2 days ago. Morey has gone all out in failed ventures before, but I believe CP3’s insight would probably deter him if it was futile.

3. The widely reported uncertainty of LeBron opting to become a free agent, with allusions to the importance of today.

I do not believe there is enough reason to feel too much optimism in securing him, but there’s defintely a plausible timeline that results in a trade today.

#5096 Fullcourt, Jun 29, 2018
    BigMaloe, ArtV, Vivi and 3 others like this.
  17. aroundtheblock2

I'd be shocked if lebron went to the Lakers at this point. Their roster has barely changed an inch . Still tons of uncertainty.

Fullcourt likes this.
  18. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

After all of this, LeBron is going to stay with Cleveland for at least one more year.

19. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

I hope you’re right, but I just cannot bring myself to discredit all the buzz that he wants to be a Laker.

#5099 Fullcourt, Jun 29, 2018
  20. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

Morey has that 3rd star curse. Its always get 2 studs, 3rd one on the way. 2 yard line. About to go all in, then the wheels come off and backup plan for flexiblitiy

RasaqBoi, DaonlyLA and sotelo1111 like this.