1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets fans try to sabotage Ayesha Curry's new Houston restaurant on Yelp before it even opens

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Kadoz

Kadoz Member

I think this reflects poorly on the fanbase an the city. I will not be calling myself a Rockets fan in the future unless LeBron comes here

2. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

Seriously? This is a bit unwarranted. You don't go after a player's wife or family when you have beef with the player and the franchise.

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Lol that reflects great on your fandom

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

GTFO, TBPFH.

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

agreed, this place is toxic. you should leave.

Ramo$e likes this.
  6. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

You were never a Rockets fan.

Good bye

7. BackdoorHarden

I'm proud of Clutchsfan.com. Good work guys. Show the Curry they ain't welcome here no's more

ryano2009 likes this.
  8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

o_O

9. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

*inhales

LULLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

10. juanm34

juanm34 Member

This isn’t going to help our cause to convince Seth curry to sign here.:(

11. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

It’s definitely petty but what exactly was she thinking would be the outcome? Curry isn’t universally loved anymore, I’d imagine the exact same thing would happen in SA, OKC, LA or any other western conference city. Or Cleveland for that matter. Sports figures are polarizing af.

12. DirtyDizzil

DirtyDizzil Member

Didnt the oklahoma city give KD's restaurant bad reviews when he left for GS ?

13. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Anyone else wondering about Houston as a community...? We unite behind the rockets against the Warriors and their attempt to do anything in Houston. We united to save and help others during Hurricane Harvey.... When NYC had Sandy... well that was a nightmare... i also lived in a building where my neighbors downstairs got flooded out... i am the only Houstonian in that building and let everyone in the basement floor and first floor upstairs in my apt!
    Rockets Fans sticking by our team until the end is what we call Community! 99er' are a brotherhood that Tinman can attest to..
    Bold move by Ayesha Curry. Being in the restaurant industry it does hurt to see another restaurant fail, but this is just poor judgement. Anyone who pushed her to open this place is a fool!

Ramo$e likes this.
  14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

15. MystikArkitect

Nah, I’m not. And if you think HOUSTONIANS (lmao) are more social than New Yorkers who literally HAVE to be social because of where they live, then I really don’t know what to do but laugh.

I appreciate the response from the New Yorker who actually gave some valid points as to why he believes New York isn’t a place he would consider as having community. When I was there, everyone was great. Maybe it’s where I was and they had to be, but even in the better parts of Houston it doesn’t come close.

I’d like to see this city do better. Not sure if it can.

16. baubo

baubo Member

You can tell from the responses who are Rockets fans and who are Warriors fans who somehow feel the need to visit another teams forum for whatever reason.

17. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Even if LeBron comes here please don't call yourself a rockets fan, it's ok you can stay away

clutchdabear likes this.
  18. MystikArkitect

Which restaurant? Would love to visit and support a Houstonian next time I’m there.

BigMaloe likes this.
  19. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

I hope people don't take it too far and start vandalizing the place or its employees.

20. riko

riko Member

Says the person with multiple ids