1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't turn on our guys

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigO, May 27, 2018.

1. BigO

BigO Member

It is annoying when people start bashing our players after every friggin loss. Harden this, Gordon that. Warriors have 4 all stars, our second best player is injured, but since we were up 3-2 a lot of people expected red carpet. Our guys fighting and we have to support them thru ups and down, that's what real fans do, rant over.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Welcome to the recurring history that is Clutchfans. It's not just these current players.

That being said, we've got this. I know we have enough to do it. We'll get over that hump on Monday. Let's ****in' gooooooo!!!!

Patience, B-Bob, UTSA2step and 2 others like this.
  3. macan

macan Member

no matter what the outcome be after Monday, I feel a lot better this year comparing to last year's loss to spurs.

4. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

I'm not bashing anyone but Harden. He gets all the glory when we win, highest paid, situational low IQ, consistent poor playing diva. 4 straight years of being neutralized and beaten into submission. Some of yall posters truly believe that
    Z-Ro is better than Kendrick Lamar. Harden is great in the regular season and impressively underwhelming in the playoffs. Just because I don't like Harden does not mean I don't like the Rockets. I'm hoping we win on Monday.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

his bball IQ ias on par with MDA, Cp3, Morey

smarter than KD & Steph

LOL reg season MVP is a consistent poor playing diva

in this playoffs 2nd only to lebron leading his team this far and carrying the heavies burden

so curious from this diva fan since harden clearly owes you multiple rings given a chance would you have not traded for harden?

Patience, B-Bob and BigO like this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Is it ok to criticize the team? Because we completely fell apart -- so many bad shots and turnovers. GS still would have probably won because they were playing good ball, but we could have kept it close and not lost in an embarrassing loss. But just like our 41 point loss it doesn't matter -- we're coming home and have one more shot -- anything can happen.

7. lw17

lw17 Member

Agree man! They tried.

8. sergio

sergio Member

I agree. Rockets have already done the nearly impossible by winning one in Oracle during playoffs. Anyone who really thought they could pull it off twice was only fooling themselves. Our Rockets have over succeeded this season and are now in good position with game seven at home to pull off the unthinkable, even without CP3. I’m proud of our Rockets regardless of tomorrows outcome.

Patience, Purvis2Short and BigO like this.
  9. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

I agree with this.. Still frustrating because we are so close.

macan likes this.
  10. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Really? I don’t recall Harden getting all the glory when we win. I recall most people saying Chris Paul was the reason we won game 4 and 5, and basically taking Harden’s 25-30 points per game for granted. The fact Harden has had a few below average games over the course of the playoffs does not make him “consistently poor playing.”

You are entitled to your opinion, and you have a right to dislike Harden, I suppose. However, several of your statements are just plain inaccurate.

BigO likes this.
  11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

how you make that conclusion from yesterday's game is beyond me. Harden played like an MVP yesterday. There was so much you can do given the situation

BigO and Patience like this.