1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/26/2018 (Western Conference Finals, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 25, 2018.

1. TheresTheDagger

He's a Lakers fan.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  2. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Just how sad a person you have to be to have the joy of bragging about your 1 to 2 million income to housing cost ratio, on a basketball forum, from a rival fan base. Lol I’m just amused now.

3. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

Would y'all please stop responding to this guy!? That's all he is looking for is a reaction and y'all are just giving it to him. Ignore, it's easy! He won't be posting here after Monday and his team is out of the playoffs. We may just have to deal with a "TheRealKing" or a "BeanTownClown" moniker on the forums after that. Oh no! Lol

alethios likes this.
  4. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Doesn’t matter what she is. Same assessment applies.

5. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Most of you douche bags come here begging for work. I would say that's a little more important than vacation..

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Yep. Jumped to recent title team when Kobe retired. F$#k this idiot.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  7. SORF

SORF Member

Unfortunately, we had a retirement dinner tonight and did not return home until the fourth quarter. It was not much to watch, but I heard the Rockets came out swinging in the first half. So was the referring really bad or did we just run out of gas?

And to ChefCurry, Watch the language young person...if you can't discuss with some respect and less vulgarity, LEAVE NOW!!!!!

Rocket River likes this.
  8. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

9. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

Yeah, people are leaving the bay to go to Houston for work Hahahaha. Lolol

10. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

ChefCurry is Kevin Durant typing away after game.

D-rock, BigMaloe, ramotadab and 6 others like this.
  11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You tried to post AFTER a loss, don't do that. Maybe it's your first time posting on an opposing forum but don't even show up after your team wins. I have posted on several and I never show up right after my team wins, you are not coming in good faith, everyone is on edge.

You also HAVE to expect people on their TEAM'S forum to trash your team's players. You are the thin skinned one bro. I post on other forums knowing people are going to call Harden a choker and flopper and whatever else, it comes with the territory of being on THEIR territory.

You on a Rockets forum expecting us to praise the Warriors? F that.

12. Mr. Space City

just came back form the watch party in toyota center.

good energy.

we knew all playoffs about the warriors 3rd quarters and we still weren't prepared for it.

those missed eric gordon free throws seemed like a turning point.

just like game 4 harden was great in the first half but a ghost in the 2nd. that game we had cp3 to take over the 2nd half but tonight eric gordon couldn't step up to the plate when we needed him in the 2nd.

not blaming harden from the loss but he just doesn't have the stamina of a lebron or kobe to put together 2 magnificent halves. it is what it is.

like i said before in the cp3 injury thread. his efficiency with the ball was missed. way to many turnovers way too many sloppy decisions with the ball which gave them so many points.

with all that said, THAT WAS THE WORST ****ING OFFICIATED GAME I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE ****ING LIFE.

draymond with only 1 foul??!?!! get the **** outta here.

they let nick young get away with murder. anybody could turn into scottie pippen if you let them get away with playing defense like that.

rigged ass sport.

onto game 7.

13. HP3

HP3 Member

Can we ban this dude..seriously what are the rules for this, this is ridiculous

14. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

15. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

He's a punk just like his punk ass state.Need to chop your sorry ass state off and let it fall into the ocean.

16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. buffalobills!!!

ramotadab and amaru like this.
  18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Yep

Mr. Space City likes this.
  19. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

That is two playoffs in a row where Ryan Anderson has disappeared. I know he's the scapegoat around here, but he should be. Morey should do what it takes to remove him from the roster.

AuburnRocket and topfive like this.
  20. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Nope, people are leaving California and coming to Texas. You can't be older than 15 lol.

Tfor3 likes this.