1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Paul right hamstring non-contact injury.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RESINator, May 24, 2018.

1. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Right, I’m just saying that comeback was with a relatively healthy CP. would be hard to have done that without him being his normal self

DonKnock and Stormy1234 like this.
  2. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

I never by any stretch guaranteed a victory. I merely suggested it as a realistic possibility, daunting as it may be.

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Baller AF

Leggo

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

So we should have news by 10 am?

5. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I can see what you are saying .

I think that if CP3 doesn't play the warriors will obviously focus in on harden even more.

I can see harden racking up like 15 plus assists if guys make some shots . If guys make some shots then it's gonna create more space for harden and he can light up the scoreboard in the second half

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Road Ryno — take us home.

ElPigto, hakeem94, lionaire and 6 others like this.
  7. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Hope so. I can’t sleep. WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE PROMISED LAND.

8. AkeemOlaDROwon

Release the Kraken!

Os Trigonum, hakeem94 and killahflip like this.
  9. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

This is fappable material right here.

Hakeemtheking, HTM and RasaqBoi like this.
  10. Mr. Space City

11. jpsamhyz

jpsamhyz Member

If CP3 has only one leg for Game 6, I'd rather we sit him, start GG, keep EG on his normal shifts, bring Ryno & LMAM into the rotation, jack up 70+ 3s at Oracle and see how many falls. If it goes to Game 7, we would then throw CP3 and everything else in our kitchen sink at the Warriors in TC. It may sound absurd, but I'm dead serious: every shot that's not a Harden/EG drive or Capela oop would be a 3.

P.S. Is there a loophole in the CBA that would allow us to add Von Wafer to the playoff roster on a 1-day contract to help this cause?

Hakeemtheking, hakeem94 and durvasa like this.
  12. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

CP3 will play I have a feeling

hakeem94, lionaire and RasaqBoi like this.
  13. rocks123

rocks123 Member

even if Paul cant play in game 6 he still need to suits up and pretend he is ready to go just to scare steve kerr.

kevtse, lionaire and RasaqBoi like this.
  14. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Even if CP3 can't play, allow me to make a historical analogy:

In the 1980 NBA Finals between the Lakers and Sixers Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was injured in Game 5 I believe and did not play in Game 6, and Magic basically did triple duty playing Center, Guard and Forward and closed out the Sixers in Philly without Kareem.

So basically if Harden steps it the heck up for one game for CP3, it's not impossible to win Game 6 on the road, especially considering he was essentially the PG last year full time, and can make up for his bad shooting the past 2 games. We SHOULD still beat either Boston with a team full of rookies or the Cleveland LeBrons even if CP3 doesn't play a second.

15. HTM

HTM Member

I don’t believe the difference between 2 days rest and 4 days rest is going to be much... he is what he is going to be at this point... better to just play him both games... games are too valuable at this point to just concede

hakeem94 and RasaqBoi like this.
  16. Rocketeer4Life

We can beat the Cavs or the Celtics without CP3. But not the Warriors.

17. riko

riko Member

The guy oozes toughness and I feel has been the missing ingredient for us. Just having him out there I feel more confident that the outcome will be more favorable to us.

#337 riko, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Hakeemtheking and RasaqBoi like this.
  18. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Paul was -13 tonight

#reaching

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Refresh. Read. Refresh

Repeat

[​IMG]

Os Trigonum, jayfree and hakeem94 like this.
  20. Kadoz

Kadoz Member

Just got out of the bathroom. Been throwing up all night. Absolutely sick to my stomach over what happened to Chris Paul. No one deserves to win a title more than Chris Paul. It's just a fact. There might be a player somewhere out there who deserves to win as much as CP3 does, but I guarantee you that no one deserves it more. And I'll tell you one more thing: No one cares more than Chris Paul, no one tries harder than Chris Paul, and no one has HALF as much heart as Chris Paul.

It would be beyond sickening to see Golden State catch such a massive break on top of the inherent advantages they always have from a talent standpoint, especially when it comes in the form of a CP3 injury right as he is on the precipice of a major legacy altering accomplishment. I just hope we can find a way to get one of these next two because this would otherwise be maybe the greatest tragedy in sports history.

Hakeemtheking, IvanLCPM and RasaqBoi like this.