1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Feigan is wrong: Mobley is not Bold enough

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Apr 6, 2001.

Tags:
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Alright, my favorite Chronicle journalist is rarely ever wrong, but Ha! I finally have a gripe.

Has anyone else noticed that throughout the season, Feigan (who is in charge of the basketball section of the paper) does not think Mobley is very bold. I mean, why else does one of our neck n neck leading scorers not appear in BOLD text in the Chronicle league stats. Our boy Francis is bold all over the place.

Someone there at the Chronicle doesn't think Mobley is very Bold. If you think Mobley is BOLD, email Jonathan here:

email Feigan here.

Oh, and why in the hell isn't Jonathan listed as a Chronicle sports columinst <a href="http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/sports/">on the front sports page</a>. There is no freaking Basketball columnist there. Damn Blinebury and Robertson ignoring our favorite sport....outrage-us!

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited April 06, 2001).]

2. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"Stop saying Bold (Hawaii) in there."

------------------
    "Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable by a competent historian."
    Lee Simonson

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

what does that mean?

4. Timing

Timing Member

Hepartner is wrong: it's Feigen

------------------
    Nobody's entitled to a stupid opinion.

5. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's a Simpsons quote, HeyP. When Homer stole Moe's car in the episode so Moe could get insurance money, and Moe is going to use the money to travel to Hawaii with his girlfriend, Homer sees them talking about it outside, and asks if he is going to Hawaii. He does so by saying the word Hawaii like 5 or 6 times, and Chief Wiggum yells, "Stop saying Hawaii in there!"

Since your post used the word bold so many damn times, I felt it was an appropriate quote to use...

Help me out here, DBC! [​IMG]

------------------
    "Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable by a competent historian."
    Lee Simonson