1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Francis/Mobley tied for scoring lead

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RockenRam5, Apr 5, 2001.

Tags:
  1. RockenRam5

RockenRam5 Member

Technically speaking, Francis has a slight edge on Mobley, but when rounded to the nearest tenth, which all sports sights do except this one, they are tied. They both average 19.7 ppg. I hope they finish out exactly tied, hell, thats how it should be, they are our leading scorers. I have feeling Cat will lead by seasons end, b/c he has been creaping up on Francis since he began starting and eventually will take ove. Since we are out of the playoffs(I know we aren't elimanated yet, but be real), a new race for Scoring lead of the Rockets shall begin. I am pulling for Mobley b/c Francis leads in just about every other category so hopefully Mobes can grab the top spot on one.

------------------
    "GiddyUP!!!"
    Krammer from Seinfeld

2. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

No need to keep trying to convince me, I get the point, man!

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Anyway, I want Francis to keep the lead. He'll be one of the few players in history to lead the team in ppg, rpg, and apg.

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

4. RockenRam5

RockenRam5 Member

Doesn't the Dream lead the Rocks in rebounding?

------------------
    "GiddyUP!!!"
    Krammer from Seinfeld