1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Rose: Warriors with Four All Stars Cannot Win Without Iguodala

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, May 23, 2018.

1. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

They’re over there complaining about iguodala or klay or whatever when we never even had an iguodala or klay to begin with

Sajan and hakeem94 like this.
  2. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

I bet Rose not only sees panic in Warriors, but he as well hear in his former teammate voice (Reggie Miller ) .

3. JW86

JW86 Member

It was the media who tried to sell us on Looney being better than Iggy with stats, +- and all that. Oh the irony...

That being said, damn straight Iggy’s absence is big just like Mbah a Moute! Then we have CP3 with a serious injury so what are we talking about? Klay is hurt now, so we’re even and who cares? Warriors won the Finals against Cavs without 2 of 3 best players.

mike2k132 and hakeem94 like this.
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

30 year old man whose mommy (she fine af tho) and daddy treat like a kiddie is embarrassing and sad....

BigShasta and Tfor3 like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

yes, Iggy is an important player for them, but please, the media needs to stop with all the excuse making

GS was at home, they started the game up 12-0, and had a 12 point lead in the 4th...they still lost and we showed how resilient we are

I’m not trying to hear about any Iggy asterisks...like many have mentioned, we have a guy named Luc on our team who is also very important for us that has not been the same since coming back from injury...we also have 20 mil just chillin on the bench

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

@Shaq2Yao carries clutchfans on his back, real talk. 99ers are scared that he's stealing their thunder.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. D-rock

D-rock Member

9 man rotation vs. Rockets' 7 man rotation. Everyone was tired, that excuse doesn't wash.

8. rocks123

rocks123 Member

Warrior is a team that can afford for years to rest multiple starters in the regular season even in the play offs and still manage to finish on top. Harden experienced playing hurt and banged up so did chris paul. Harden was forced to play until his soul left his body and he's just a walking zombie dribbling the ball last season. Chris paul played hurt literallly dragging his foot. Curry thompson even KD have yet to experience that on extreme level. They are not yet forced in a situation where they are obviously tired, hurt and banged up and yet sitting out means they could lose the series. Iggy and thompson both questionable? Their star players are tired playing extended minutes? sorry this is the play-off. they have to play and just sucked it up.

cebu and hakeem94 like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

Dude... Jalen Rose made over $100,000,000 as an NBA player and topped out at $16,000,000 a season. There is no damn way he is making more than that at ESPN.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

Ok. I have to respond to this one. I don't think Jalen is making excuses for the Warriors. He knows Mbah is banged up and CP is banged up too. He is not saying the Rockets can't beat the Warriors at full strength. Jalen never said the Rockets were contenders during the Dwight days (deep down I knew he was right). He has acknowledged
    The Rockets as true contenders this year. He is just saying that Iggy is key to the Warriors championship formula and I agree. Horry was never close to being an all star but he was a key cog on many championship teams. The Lakers, Rockets, Spurs don't win all of those titles without him. I am not discounting Mbah as a player, but we have Ariza who has a similar skill set (I personally think Ariza is very underrated ). Take PJ for example. He is not an all star, but would you like our chances without him? Dudes like Iggy do all the little things, know the game plan and don't give a rats ass about stats. Iggy was finals MVP (ok maybe Lebron should have gotten it but it is hard to give it to someone on a losing team). He was a really huge part of both recent Warrior titles. Dudes like Horry and Iggy do the little stuff and their staffs realize to just have them healthy in the playoffs. Horry won so many rings because his coaches knew he couldn't play tons of minutes in the regular season and be effective in the playoffs. They knew he had massive balls and was Mac money when it mattered.

11. RocketsFan92

RocketsFan92 Member

Meanwhile MDA rolls out the 6 and a half men playoff rotation due to injuries and trust issues.

BigShasta and hakeem94 like this.
  12. Sajan

Sajan Member

Guys everyone knows you can't win with 4 stars. A basketball team is 5 stars!

I mean has anyone even heard of the Hampton 4? I haven't. It's the freakin Hampton 5 for a reason.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Meh, ofcourse they are going to make excuses, even if we beat they'll make a bunch excuses for the warriors

But Honestly......

[​IMG]

14. Rockets4Life13

This guy is such a douche... i wanted to punch the damn tv when he did that. Took the L for it :)

Mr. Space City likes this.