1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cato SABOTAGES games?!?!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R0ckets03, Apr 6, 2001.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

There was a thread about Kobe sabotaging games in high school. While I dont know about that, I certainly have a feeling that Cato sabotages games.

I've been noticing in the last couple of games that Cato sits at the end of the bench. He usually looks like he is bored or he is talking to someone behind him.

Then Rudy calls his number and you can almost see the resentment on Cato's face. I think he just wants to sit on the bench and collect his cool $42 MILLION. He does not want to play. Why? Cause he is freakin LAZY! In a game he never hustles for rebounds and never plays any kind of defense or offense.

So I think that he might play worse then he is capable of playing on purpose. Why? So Rudy wont put him in games any more. If he plays bad on purpose he knows that his lazy butt will just get to sit at the end of the bench. He is just waiting for the day when we put him on the injured list. That way he might not even have to practice or even show up for games.

I think the NBA should have a lockout again just to spite Cato. I think a lockout is worth it if it can prevent Cato from receiving any more money then he has already STOLEN from us.

------------------

[This message has been edited by R0ckets03 (edited April 06, 2001).]

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

or the NBA should create a seperate League for Overpaid Discontented Players.

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

3. Timing

Timing Member

I think Cato might be pulling a Pete Rose here. Where's Giamatti when you need him!?

------------------
    Nobody's entitled to a stupid opinion.

4. Mr.Scary

Mr.Scary Member

I dont think Cato is sabotaging any games. He is quite consistent in his lousy effort. Besides, the article about Kobe had him playing poorly and coming back playing great to win. I do see the first part in Cato- its the second (coming back strong to win) part he has a problem with.

------------------
    "I may be mistaken, but I'm never wrong" -Barkley