1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets viewing party in NYC?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Elkoholic08

Elkoholic08 New Member

Bumping this for 2018 unless this has already been made then my apologies.

Playoffs start Saturday so a game should be either then or Sunday.

Any previous spots that turned out to be really good? Lets do this.

jacoby and 523744 like this.
  2. Elkoholic08

Elkoholic08 New Member

Don't mean to double post and will stop if there's no traction but Sunday at 9:00pm... not an ideal time but obv if we get enough people to meet up somewhere im down.

3. jbasket

jbasket Member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381087608887270/?ref=br_rs

I'm not around, so haven't been gauging interest, but see if there is anything going on. I created the group back in our WCF run couple years ago.

Generally speaking, people meet up at the Avenida Cantina. Have had good crowds before. Sunday may be tough at that time to get a lotta fans.

4. Elkoholic08

Elkoholic08 New Member

Hmmm interesting. I used to live over there for years and wouldn't think of it to be a sports spot haha

I'll probably just be lazy and head to the bar down my block (3 sheets) and hope other rocket fans are there.