1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pettitte Jersey?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Dubious, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Anybody seen an Andy Pettitte Astros jersey for sale in a store in Houston? I need one for a Christmas present for my nephew who is moving to NY. I want to make sure he is welcome by the locals.

Thanks for the help.

2. yaopao

yaopao Contributing Member

Astros.com has them. But it's like over 100 bucks. Try "The Shed" at MMP.

3. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Dayum $329!

I think the kid will have to do with a T-Shirt

4. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Is he moving to NYC? If not, what parts? I love to rub the Pettie/Clemens situation in with all the Yankees fans here in Western NY.:p

5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

It would be messed up if people are buying the jerseys now, Clemens comes back and gets the number 21 instead. :D