1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you still want LeBron if ROX win it all this year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by legacygt777, Feb 3, 2018.

1. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Duh

RasaqBoi likes this.
  2. macan

macan Member

if we win it all this year we would be the driver, all players would love to come play here. i say we can decide what we wanna do, get to choose PG or LBJ and we will pick whoever is willing to take a bit discount:)

D-rock likes this.
  3. A00man

A00man Member

Anytime you have a chance of getting a top 5 player in the league, you pounce on that opportunity.

That's one thing...

If you have a chance at getting a top 5 player of all time, you pounce, attack, gnarl, go to the moon, do everything in your power to seize that opportunity.

Don't get attached to role players. They can be replaced.

4. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

If we win a ring this year Lebron is going to the Warriors. Lol

juanm34 likes this.
  5. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Durant will be begging to join us then..:p:p

Mazulis likes this.
  6. photojoe

photojoe Member

Honestly... I don't really want LeBron.

I'm sick of his entitled attitude (congrats young king on 30k points) and all of the drama that he brings. I hate how much ESPN and other sports networks talk about him non stop and repeatedly refer to him as "the best player in the world". I hate how whenever he is coming up to free agency, everyone talks about it for an entire year beforehand.

All of that said. I am a fan of the Rockets as a team more than any player. I want the Rockets to win a championship. And then I want them to win multiple championships. And if LeBron could help do I would gladly take him and all of that drama on our team

7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

2018 goals.

Lebron a Rocket.

Rockets win a title.

Shelby C nudes leak.

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

30k points is a great accomplishment. It's a foregone conclusion that he was going to reach it sooner or later. And in that particular instagram post, he thanked other people, and only talked about himself in the last sentence. Of things to nitpick about, this seems really minute, in comparison.

Why wouldn't the media outlets talk about him? He IS the best player in the world. Perhaps the player with the highest BB IQ. Has never gotten in trouble with the law, even when there's so many chances to. Is a family man. Is raising his kids well. Is extremely marketable. Went back to Cleveland and helped them win a title.

Again, best player in the world, so why wouldn't his upcoming FA be a scrutinized topic of discussion? Paul George's decision is starting to come up to. "Will he stay in OKC, now that they're winning? Will he stay in OKC, now that he's an All-Star?"

What "drama" would he bring to the team? So far, you've listed an instagram post and the fact that the basketball media talks about the best basketball player in the world. What else is the basketball media supposed to talk about?

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i am somehow divided on this topic..sure wins would perhaps be more boring and less fun but i guess i would like it to happen for morey... and harden and cp3 deserve star teammates... i say bring him here if you must

10. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

I want him to go to GSW, so we can beat them by 1 point in game 7. That would be Basketball dream com true!

papoose115 and hakeem94 like this.
  11. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Can't wait to tell my grandkids I was there for the "Do you still want LeBron" thread.

12. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

if he's willing to take vet min, but i doubt he will come if we win it. it will make him look really bad.

13. malakas

malakas Member

Better is the enemy of good.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Dumb question?

Is there such thing as too much ass?
    Too much money?

Well championships are better than those 2 things combined.

That’s your answer.

D-rock likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

I may shuffle the order a bit, but like those goals man!

RasaqBoi likes this.
  16. theimpossibles1

Refuse to read OP because poll thread needs a poll.

Deckard likes this.
  17. jsingles

jsingles Member

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

It's an irrelevant question, really.

There is 0% chance LeBron would ever pull a KD 2.0 by joining the team that just won it all. The only way we have any chance of getting him is if we don't win the title this year.

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. hieuytran

hieuytran Member

It wouldn’t exactly be like KD...assuming the Cavs don’t make it to the finals then it’s a diff situation because he didn’t lose to us

KD was up 3-1 to the Warriors and lost to them who also won the most games in a season ever

D-rock and Von Rafer like this.
  20. whozee

whozee Member

Plz need anti jinx now!

hakeem94 likes this.