1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help me get the Rockets at Nuggets 1986 gm 6 on nba.com tv

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by COACH SAMPSON, Mar 26, 2001.

1. COACH SAMPSON

COACH SAMPSON Member

Please help me get the Rockets at Nuggets 1986 gm6 double overtime win to advance to west finals on nba .com tv. Here is the link to go to.

http://www.nba.com/email_us/contact_nba.com_tv.jhtml;$sessionid$25JWWNFIBDMIZFMDAYQSFEY?

If we get enough requests to nba.com tv they will air this game. This is 1 of the greatest wins in Rockets history. Please help me this game is 1 of the greatest games in nba history and its a shame that we even have to do this but at least if a couple of hundred old Rockets fans request this game nba.com tv will finaaly give in and air this game. You can also request hakeems career high 52 point game vs the nuggets from april 1990 and Hakeems 1st game vs the Mavs from oct 84. Also request gm 4 Sonics at Rockets 1989 playoffs Sonics win at the buzzer and win series, Not a great moment in Rockets history but a great game.
    thank you and please help.

------------------

[This message has been edited by COACH SAMPSON (edited March 26, 2001).]

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I just want to watch Hakeem's dismantling of David Robinson once again.... I wish I had video tapes of that series.

------------------
    "We need a chicken butt." -- heypartner is moving swiftly to help make the CC.net BBS more efficient and run faster. RAM was the first step, apparently this is the second!

3. Big Ralph Sampson

The link does not work so have to type it in or just go to www.nba.com and go to the section of nba.comtv and and you cuold request this game or any game you want.

------------------

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Fix the link, I would love to see that game, I listened to it in the SWT parking lot with a police officer and swilled Dr Peppers.

It was not on TV in San Marcos, and all I could get was the Nuggets broadcast by pointin my car a certain direction.

This is my fan moment on saveourrockets.com

DaDakota

------------------
    If you like RTS games, check out this one.

www.frontierwars.com

coming soon to a PC near you.

5. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Now if we can get them to air it like they did this summer for the Dream Teams games... No banners going by no stats just the damn game. That sure was classic. All I know is get your Vcr's ready for when Dream retires and they have 24 hours of DREAM!

------------------
    ``We need to FOCASS".... Akeem Olajuwon