1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why we shouldnt rag on Shandon

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by moestavern19, Mar 28, 2001.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

He is durable and he plays solid defense . Shandon Anderson is in 5th place ALL-TIME in NBA HISTORY with consecutive games played with 324 . SO he isnt a great shooter , Neither is Doug Christie of the Kings but look what happened to the Kings when they found someone who could play solid D . We need guys like Anderson to keep this team alive .

------------------
    "Eat your kids, play with your dinner and join the chat" - Dr of Dunk gives a public sevice announcement at the request of Mike Tyson .

2. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

He ain't got nuthin' on AC Green!

[​IMG]

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

b****es and hos, I'm guessing.

------------------
    www.swirve.com...The reason Al Gore invented the internet.

4. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Well, there is that.....

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

5. JR

JR Contributing Member

i know i read that but i believe it was a misprint and should have been 5th longest ACTIVE streak. There is no way that is the 5th longest streak of all time.

------------------