1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minn could go on their own 3 game losing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kidrock8, Mar 27, 2001.

Tags:
  1. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

streak on a Western road trip... Facing Sea, Por and Sac... Great chance to lose all 3... But I'll be generous and say they lose 2... If that happens, we're back in the hunt...

------------------
    "Awesome baby!"

Dick Vitale

2. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

By early April, it could be a .5 game difference.

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

3. Elliott03

Elliott03 Member

I sure do hope you guys are right.

GO ROCKETS lose T-pups

------------------
    KD 12-21-99

4. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

All we can hope for is a shot at the playoffs when we play Minn on the 17th... If that game is not sold out, I will slice my left... you know what...

------------------
    "Awesome baby!"

Dick Vitale

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Hey we lost all three games of a west coast trip, I think it is only fair if they do the same.

DaDakota

------------------
    If you like RTS games, check out this one.

www.frontierwars.com

coming soon to a PC near you.

6. AT

AT Member

The pups have a nasty string of six games on their plate. Please serve up a healthy dose of L's.

------------------

7. Colby

Colby Member

After playing us they play Dallas on back-to-back nights. That could be two there.

------------------
    "Chucky who? I thought we were talking about basketball?" Charles Barkley

8. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

This is exactly the point I've tried to make before. Minnesota has a killer killer schedule. I'm still on fire with my predictions: 14 of 15 !!! of the combined last 15 games played by Minn and Houston. (I modified my Utah prediction the night before, so so far my only miss would be the Clippers loss). At this rate, the Rocks and Pups would end up tied, but there's still a good chance that the pups will falter more. Keep the faith.

------------------
    I BELIEVE!

9. DaneB

DaneB Member

If Houston beat the Timberwolves on April 17th that would be awesome considering that is my birthday. If Houston were to make the playoffs I would consider it the best present I could receive.

------------------
    ""Minnesota and Phoenix, they're like the little teen-agers in the Friday the 13th movies. Jason is walking behind you. You know he's back there, but you don't see him." -Maurice Taylor

10. Big Ralph Sampson

Maybe the refs will cheat the the wolves the same way we were cheated at Seattle and at Sac. Perhaps the refs will eject Garnett after he dunks and makes those stupid faces. Its only fair the refs ejected Francis for no reason.

------------------

11. Glyde22

Glyde22 Contributing Member

Here is what would really suck.......We manage to pull even with Min. by beating them at home in our last game but still have to rely on a Dallas win the next night to make it to the playoffs

------------------

12. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

It's not just the t-wolves, the 6th, 7th, and 8th teams (Mavs, Suns, Pups) all have killer schedules. We have a long way to move, but those guys have it a lot tougher than we do.

------------------
    stop posting my damn signature

13. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

For now let's just focus on winning every game one at a time.

------------------